Affiliation: Agricultural Research Council
- Identification of reference genes suitable for normalization of RT-qPCR expression data in Saccharomyces cerevisiae during alcoholic fermentationEnrico Vaudano
CRA Centro di Ricerca per l Enologia, Via Pietro Micca 35, Asti, Italy
Biotechnol Lett 33:1593-9. 2011..Expression profiles of the target genes revealed the risk of misleading interpretation of expression data due to an unreliable RG...
- An RT-qPCR approach to study the expression of genes responsible for sugar assimilation during rehydration of active dry yeastEnrico Vaudano
CRA Centro di Ricerca per l Enologia, Via Pietro Micca, 35, 14100 Asti, Italy
Food Microbiol 27:802-8. 2010..Moreover, the expression of SUC2 showed little variation in media with sucrose, suggesting that other invertases and/or posttranscriptional controls exist...
- Application of real-time RT-PCR to study gene expression in active dry yeast (ADY) during the rehydration phaseEnrico Vaudano
CRA Centro di Ricerca per l Enologia, Asti, Italy
Int J Food Microbiol 129:30-6. 2009..Furthermore, MEP2 expression was modulated by the ammonium concentration, indicating that nitrogen catabolite repression (NCR) is active during the rehydration phase...
- Quantitative expression analysis of mleP gene and two genes involved in the ABC transport system in Oenococcus oeni during rehydrationAntonella Costantini
CRA Centro di Ricerca per l Enologia, via P Micca 35, 14100, Asti, Italy
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 91:1601-9. 2011..The results showed that the genes for transporters of malate and sugar (mleP, oeoe_1651) were activated immediately after a few minutes of rehydration, when specific medium compositions were used...
- Short-term response of different Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains to hyperosmotic stress caused by inoculation in grape must: RT-qPCR study and metabolite analysisOlta Noti
Consiglio per la Ricerca in Agricoltura e L analisi Dell Economia Agraria, Centro di Ricerca per l Enologia, Via Pietro Micca 35, 14100 Asti, Italy
Food Microbiol 52:49-58. 2015..The intensity of transcription of ALD6 and ALD3 seems to be related to different acetate production found among the strains. ..
- Discrimination of Saccharomyces cerevisiae wine strains using microsatellite multiplex PCR and band pattern analysisEnrico Vaudano
CRA Istituto Sperimentale per l Enologia, Via Pietro Micca 35, 14100 Asti, Italy
Food Microbiol 25:56-64. 2008..The method should be useful for routine and low-budget discrimination of yeast strains, both in the wine and yeast production industries...