Affiliation: Agenzia Sanitaria Regionale
- Antibiotic prescriptions in childrenD Resi
Agenzia Sanitaria Regionale Emilia Romagna, Area Rischio Infettivo, Viale Aldo Moro 21, 40127 Bologna, Italy
J Antimicrob Chemother 52:282-6. 2003..The aim of this study was to evaluate antibiotic prescription for children in Emilia Romagna, a Northern Italian region with 414 880 people aged 1-14 years...
- Antibiotic treatments for children ages 0-23 months in a northern Italy region: a cohort studyC Gagliotti
Area di Programma Rischio Infettivo, Agenzia Sanitaria Regionale Emilia Romagna, Viale Aldo Moro 21, 40127 Bologna, Italy
Infection 34:155-7. 2006....
- Secular trends in antibiotic consumption in the adult population in Emilia-Romagna, Italy, 2003-2009A Pan
Area Rischio Infettivo, Agenzia Sanitaria e Sociale Regionale dell Emilia Romagna, Bologna, Italy
Clin Microbiol Infect 17:1698-703. 2011..1 to 3.7 DID), whereas cephalosporin use was stable (1.4 DID). A steady increase in antibiotic use in the adult population has been observed in the Emilia-Romagna: public health interventions are mandatory to counteract this trend...
- Delay in the treatment of pulmonary TB in a changing demographic scenarioC Gagliotti
Area di Programma Rischio Infettivo, Agenzia Sanitaria Regionale Emilia Romagna, Bologna, Italy
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 10:305-9. 2006..To quantify patient and health care delays in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB) in Emilia-Romagna region, Italy, and to study the association between migration status and delay...
- Hospital statistics for antibiotics: defined versus prescribed daily doseC Gagliotti
Agenzia Sanitaria e Sociale Regionale Emilia Romagna, Viale Aldo Moro 21, 40127, Bologna, Italy
Infection 42:869-73. 2014..The present study aims at estimating an alternative PDD (PDD-proxy) to calculate rates of systemic antibiotic consumption and to compare these results with those obtained using DDD...
- Barriers to effective tuberculosis control: a qualitative studyM L Moro
Agenzia Sanitaria Regione Emilia Romagna, Area Rischio Infettivo, Bologna, Italy
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 9:1355-60. 2005..Emilia Romagna region, Italy...
- Quality of local guidelines for surgical antimicrobial prophylaxisC Gagliotti
Area di Programma Rischio Infettivo, Agenzia Sanitaria Regionale Emilia Romagna, Viale Aldo Moro, 21, 40127 Bologna, Italy
J Hosp Infect 56:67-70. 2004..This survey showed that having written protocols at local level does not necessarily mean they comply with available scientific evidence. Thus, the quality of local guidelines needs to be improved...
- Use of anti-asthmatic drugs in Italy: analysis of prescriptions in general practice in the light of guidelines for asthma treatmentE Poluzzi
Interuniversity Research Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology, Department of Pharmacology, University of Bologna, Via Irnerio 48, 40126 Bologna, Italy
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 58:55-9. 2002..Our aim was to analyse anti-asthmatic drug utilisation in primary health care in a Northern Italian region in the light of guidelines for asthma treatment...
- The therapeutic course as a measure complementary to defined daily doses when studying exposure to antibacterial agentsD Resi
Interuniversity Research Centre on Pharmacoepidemiology, Department of Pharmacology, University of Bologna, Via Irnerio 48, Bologna, Italy
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 57:177-80. 2001..CONCLUSION: The measures considered in this study provided different estimates of exposure to antimicrobial agents. The combined analysis of DDDs and TCs may offer a more reliable information about exposure to antimicrobial agents...
- Tobacco consumption and sports participation: a survey among university students in northern ItalyA Bergamaschi
Dip di Medicina e Sanità Pubblica, Universita degli Studi di Bologna
Ann Ig 14:435-42. 2002..Further studies are necessary to verify the cause-effect relationship between sports activity and smoking habits...