- Transformation from an ultrashort pulse to a spatiotemporal speckle by a thin scattering surfaceE Tal
Department of Physics of Complex Systems, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Opt Lett 31:3529-31. 2006..We show that as one moves away from the diffuser the pulse evolves into a spatiotemporal speckle...
- Improved depth resolution in video-rate line-scanning multiphoton microscopy using temporal focusingEran Tal
Department of Physics of Complex Systems, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Opt Lett 30:1686-8. 2005..This method is applied to produce, in a simple and scalable setup, video-rate two-photon excitation fluorescence images of Drosophila egg chambers with nearly 100,000 effective pixels and 1.5 microm depth resolution...
- The 3D structure of the tectorial membrane determined by second-harmonic imaging microscopyRachel Gueta
Department of Structural Biology, Weizmann Institute of Science, 76100 Rehovot, Israel
J Struct Biol 159:103-10. 2007..In supports of our previous mechanical characterization, the analysis presented here provides a structural basis for the changes in TM's mechanical properties...
- Depth-resolved multiphoton polarization microscopy by third-harmonic generationDan Oron
Department of Physics of Complex Systems, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Opt Lett 28:2315-7. 2003..Both the intensity and the polarization of the emitted signal provide information on the local optical anisotropy. We demonstrate the technique by imaging biogenic crystals in sea urchin larval spicules...
- Depth-resolved structural imaging by third-harmonic generation microscopyDan Oron
Department of Physics of Complex Systems, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot IL 76100, Israel
J Struct Biol 147:3-11. 2004..With an appropriate illumination geometry, third harmonic generation microscopy is shown to be particularly suitable for imaging of biogenic crystals, enabling extraction of the crystal orientation...