T A Treves
- Recruitment rate to drug trials for dementia of the Alzheimer typeT A Treves
Department of Neurology, Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 14:209-11. 2000..Further, the high selection may limit the generalizability of the results of such studies...
- Risk factors for dementia, depression and psychosis in long-standing Parkinson's diseaseN Giladi
Department of Neurology, Tel Aviv Medical Center, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
J Neural Transm 107:59-71. 2000..To study the relationships between clinical features of Parkinson's disease (PD) and the development of dementia, depression or psychosis in patients with long-standing disease...
- Freezing of gait in patients with advanced Parkinson's diseaseN Giladi
Department of Neurology, Tel-Aviv Medical Center, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
J Neural Transm 108:53-61. 2001..002), early morning foot dystonia (p < 0.003) and significant postural instability (p < 0.0005). CONCLUSION: FOG is a common symptom in advanced PD. It is mainly related to disease progression and levodopa treatment...
- Clinical characteristics of Parkinson's disease among Jewish Ethnic groups in IsraelR Djaldetti
Movement Disorders Unit, Department of Neurology, Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Campus, 49100 Petah Tiqwa, Israel
J Neural Transm 115:1279-84. 2008..The high frequency of Lrrk2 G2019S in the Ashkenazi and its absence in the Yemenite Jews suggests a specific ancestral pattern of inheritance in Ashkenazi Jews...
- EEG changes during long-term treatment with donepezil in Alzheimer's disease patientsE A Kogan
EEG and Epilepsy Unit, Department of Neurology, Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Israel
J Neural Transm 108:1167-73. 2001..The differences in qEEG in patients with different stages of dementia under donepezil treatment may be related to different compensatory capacities due to structural and functional brain disturbances...
- Prevalence of Alzheimer's type dementia in an elderly Arab populationA Bowirrat
Department of Neurology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Eur J Neurol 8:119-23. 2001..While the results support a protective effect of schooling against the development of dementia, other factors (e.g. genetic) must be sought to explain this high frequency...
- Clinical characteristics of neuroleptic-induced parkinsonismS Hassin-Baer
Department of Neurology, Tel-Aviv Medical Center, Israel
J Neural Transm 108:1299-308. 2001..NIP develops unrelated to duration of neuroleptic treatment or age of the patient, suggesting an individual predisposition to blockage of the dopaminergic receptors...
- Postmeningitis headacheM Y Neufeld
Department of Neurology, Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Headache 39:132-4. 1999..We conclude that there is an association between meningitis, either bacterial or aseptic, and subsequent persistent recurrent migrainous or nonmigrainous headache...
- Incidence of dementia in patients with subjective memory complaintsT A Treves
Department of Neurology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva 49100, Israel
Int Psychogeriatr 17:265-73. 2005..The risk of developing dementia by elderly patients with only subjective memory complaints (SMC) is unclear. Our objective was to assess the prognosis of such patients regarding subsequent development of dementia...
- EEG and topographic frequency analysis in common and classic migraineM Y Neufeld
Department of Neurology, Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Headache 31:232-6. 1991..They may suggest some difference in the posterior background activity in the EEG in migraine patients as compared to the controls, but are not useful in differentiating migraine from non-migraine patients...