- Implicit biology in peptide spectral librariesManor Askenazi
Department of Biological Chemistry, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Anal Chem 84:7919-25. 2012....
- ARISTO: ontological classification of small molecules by electron ionization-mass spectrometryManor Askenazi
Sudarsky Center for Computational Biology, Department of Biological Chemistry, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Nucleic Acids Res 39:W505-10. 2011..ARISTO is accessible at this URL: http://www.ionspectra.org/aristo. The system is free, open to all and does not require registration of any sort...
- Short toxin-like proteins abound in Cnidaria genomesYitshak Tirosh
Department of Biological Chemistry, Silberman Institute of Life Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 91904, Israel
Toxins (Basel) 4:1367-84. 2012..Many of the proteins belong to small families of paralogs. We conclude that the evolutionary expansion of toxin-like proteins in Cnidaria contributes to their fitness in the complex environment of the aquatic ecosystem...
- The complete peptide dictionary--a meta-proteomics resourceManor Askenazi
Department of Biological Chemistry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Proteomics 10:4306-10. 2010..The Pep2Pro web service can be accessed at http://www.pep2pro.org...
- A predictor for toxin-like proteins exposes cell modulator candidates within viral genomesGuy Naamati
School of Computer Science and Engineering, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Bioinformatics 26:i482-8. 2010..Viral proteins are the largest group of quickly evolving proteomes. We tested the hypothesis that toxin-like proteins exist in viruses and that they act to modulate functions of their hosts...