- Testicular sperm retrieval and intra cytoplasmic sperm injection provide favorable outcome in spinal cord injury patients, failing conservative reproductive treatmentG Raviv
IVF and Andrology Units, Urology and Rehabilitation Department, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center affiliated to Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Spinal Cord 51:642-4. 2013..Retrospective cohort analysis...
- Effect of craniosacral therapy on lower urinary tract signs and symptoms in multiple sclerosisGil Raviv
Urology Department, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Complement Ther Clin Pract 15:72-5. 2009..001>p>0.0001). CST was found to be an effective means for treating lower urinary tract symptoms and improving quality of life in MS patients...
- Sperm preservation by electroejaculation in adolescent cancer patientsItai Gat
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, affiliated with Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Sheba Medical Center Tel Hashomer, Ramat Gan, Israel Pinchas Borenstein Talpiot Medical Leadership Program, affiliated with Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
Pediatr Blood Cancer 61:286-90. 2014..The aim of the current study was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of electroejaculation (EEJ) for cryopreservation among adolescent cancer patients...
- Risk of prostate cancer in patients with schizophreniaGil Raviv
Department of Urology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Compr Psychiatry 55:1639-42. 2014..To examine the rate of prostate cancer in a cohort of schizophrenia in-patients in the PSA-era as compared to expected rates. There is conflicting evidence on the relative risk of prostate cancer in men with schizophrenia...
- The impact of vaginal penetration difficulties on the sexual functioning of women and their male partnersEinat Elran
Sexual Medicine Centre, Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 19:352-8. 2014..To compare the sexual function of women with and without vaginal penetration difficulties (VPDs) and relate it to the sexual function of their male partners...
- Hematospermia--the added value of transrectal ultrasound to clinical evaluation: is transrectal ultrasound necessary for evaluation of hematospermia?Gil Raviv
Department of Urology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Clin Imaging 37:913-6. 2013..In the vast majority of cases, a benign cause can be identified using TRUS. These causes usually do not require treatment. ..
- Electroejaculation combined with intracytoplasmic sperm injection in patients with psychogenic anejaculation yields comparable results to patients with spinal cord injuriesItai Gat
In Vitro Fertilization Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Affiliated to Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Fertil Steril 97:1056-60. 2012..Treatment results were compared to spinal cord injured (SCI) patients treated similarly...
- Aneuploidy rates for chromosomes X/Y and 18 among preselected spermatozoa in men with severe teratospermiaJacob Levron
The In Vitro Fertilization Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer and Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Reprod Biomed Online 27:280-5. 2013..001). Preselection of the most rapid sperm subpopulation for intracytoplasmic sperm injection may improve the qualities of the fertilizing spermatozoon...
- Sexual dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: treatment failure or treatment delay?Gila Bronner
Sexual Medicine Center, Department of Urology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Sex Marital Ther 36:421-9. 2010..Patients should receive comprehensive information about sexual recovery, to encourage early ED treatment after RRP and to overcome unwanted misconceptions regarding spontaneous recovery...