- The use of focus groups as a basis for planning and implementing culturally appropriate health promotion among people with diabetes in the Arab communityDiane Levin-Zamir
Department of Health Education and Promotion, Clalit Health Services, Israel School of Public Health, University of Haifa, Israel
Glob Health Promot 23:5-14. 2016....
- A framework for developing an evidence-based, comprehensive tobacco control programLaura Rosen
Dept, of Health Promotion, School of Public Health, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University and Chair, Tobacco Control Subcommittee, Healthy Israel 2020, Israel
Health Res Policy Syst 8:17. 2010..Yet, even here challenges exist. These include information overload, concealment of key (industry-funded) evidence, contextualization, assessment of population impact, and the changing nature of the threat...
- Refuah Shlema: a cross-cultural programme for promoting communication and health among Ethiopian immigrants in the primary health care setting in Israel: evidence and lessons learned from over a decade of implementationDiane Levin-Zamir
Department of Health Education and Promotion, Clalit Health Services, 101 Arlozorov St, Tel Aviv 62098, Israel
Glob Health Promot 18:51-4. 2011..Evidence significantly contributed to sustaining the programme for over 13 years...
- Twelve-year follow-up of a population-based primary care diabetes program in IsraelMargalit Goldfracht
Community Division, Clalit Health Services, Tel Aviv, Israel
Int J Qual Health Care 23:674-81. 2011..To describe the effects of a long-term intervention including 72% of Israeli diabetes patients, aimed at improving diabetes care in a primary care setting...
- Attitudes of Israeli primary care physicians towards mental health careMargalit Goldfracht
Community Section, Clalit Health Services, Tel Aviv, Israel
Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci 44:225-9; discussion 229-30. 2007..This study suggests that in order to improve treatment of depression and anxiety in primary care, there is a need for a change of attitudes of the primary care providers...