- Rapid heroin detoxification using a single high dose of buprenorphineI Kutz
Psychiatric Services, Meir General Hospital, Kfar Saba, Israel
J Psychoactive Drugs 33:191-3. 2001..One subject was excluded from the study due to methadone ingestion prior to experiment. These results strongly suggest that painless detoxification from heroin can be obtained by a single high dose of buprenorphine...
- Heroin detoxification with a single high dose of buprenorphineIlan Kutz
Meir General Hospital, Kfar Saba, Israel
Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci 39:113-9. 2002..These results strongly demonstrate that symptom-free detoxification from heroin can be obtained by a single high dose of buprenorphine...
- Another person's heart: magical and rational thinking in the psychological adaptation to heart transplantationYoram Inspector
Shalvatah Psychiatric Center, Hod Hasharon, Israel
Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci 41:161-73. 2004..The goal of this study was to examine heart transplant recipients' psychological adaptation to another person's heart, with particular emphasis on recipients' attitudes toward graft and donor...
- Samson, the bible, and the DSMIlan Kutz
Arch Gen Psychiatry 59:565; author reply 565-6. 2002
- [Chemical and biological terrorism: psychological aspects, and guidelines for psychiatric preparedness]Avi Bleich
Lev Hasharon, Psychiatric Hospital, Pardesyyia
Harefuah 141:111-7, 118. 2002..In certain scenarios, the media may even serve as the main tool for calming and instructing the people being isolated at their homes...