Gary Michael Ginsberg
- Cost-utility analysis of a nationwide vaccination programme against serogroup B meningococcal disease in IsraelGary M Ginsberg
Department of Technology Assessment, Public Health Service, Ministry of Health, Jerusalem, Israel
Int J Public Health 61:683-92. 2016..Using cost-utility analysis, to evaluate whether or not to adopt a Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B vaccination programme for Israeli children...
- Cost-utility analysis of treating out of hospital cardiac arrests in JerusalemGary M Ginsberg
Department of Technology Assessment, Israel Ministry of Health, Jerusalem, Israel Electronic address
Resuscitation 86:54-61. 2015..We assessed the cost-effectiveness of treatment of OHCA by calculating the cost per Disability Adjusted Life Year (DALY) averted...
- Generalizability of cost-utility analyses across countries and settingsGary M Ginsberg
Medical Technology Assessment Sector, Ministry of Health, Yirmiahu St 39, Jerusalem 944724, Israel Electronic address
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 27:845-52. 2013..However, if time constraints are pressing then first-order estimates of results could be presented after adjustments for the major drivers of the CUR, such as incidence rates, intervention costs and averted treatment costs...
- Should Israel screen all mothers-to-be to prevent early-onset of neonatal group B streptococcal disease? A cost-utility analysisGary M Ginsberg
Medical Technology Assessment Sector, Ministry of Health, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr J Health Policy Res 2:6. 2013..This paper presents a cost-utility analysis of implementing an alternative strategy, which would expand the current protocol to one aiming to screen all pregnant women at 35-37 weeks gestation based on taking a vaginal culture for GBS...
- Economic effects of interventions to reduce obesity in IsraelGary M Ginsberg
Medical Technology Assessment Sector, Ministry of Health, Ben Tabai 2, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr J Health Policy Res 1:17. 2012....
- Cost effectiveness of strategies to combat breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer in sub-Saharan Africa and South East Asia: mathematical modelling studyGary M Ginsberg
Department of Medical Technology Assessment, Ministry of Health, Ben Tbai 2, San Simone, Jerusalem, Israel
BMJ 344:e614. 2012..To determine the costs and health effects of interventions to combat breast, cervical, and colorectal cancers in order to guide resource allocation decisions in developing countries...
- Human papillomavirus vaccine introduction in low-income and middle-income countries: guidance on the use of cost-effectiveness modelsMark Jit
Modelling and Economics Unit, Health Protection Agency, London, UK
BMC Med 9:54. 2011..To provide information about the feasibility of using such models in a developing country setting, we evaluated models of HPV vaccination in terms of their capacity, requirements, limitations and comparability...
- Issues in estimating smoking attributable mortality in IsraelGary M Ginsberg
Department of Technology Assessment, Israel Ministry of Health, Jerusalem, Israel
Eur J Public Health 20:113-9. 2010....
- Screening, prevention and treatment of cervical cancer -- a global and regional generalized cost-effectiveness analysisGary Michael Ginsberg
World Health Organization, Health Systems Financing Department, Costs, Effectiveness, Expenditure and Priority Setting Unit, Geneva, Switzerland
Vaccine 27:6060-79. 2009..Treatment should also be increased where coverage is low...
- Cost-utility analysis of vaccination against HPV in IsraelGary Michael Ginsberg
Medical Technology Assessment Sector, Ministry of Health, Ben Tbai 2, San Simone, Jerusalem, Israel
Vaccine 25:6677-91. 2007..85, $50.42 and $27.20, respectively. Attempts should be made to raise compliancy with PAP smears from the current opportunistic 12.2-20.0% per annum either before and/or after the vaccination is introduced...
- The burden of uncomplicated cases of chickenpox in IsraelEli Somekh
The Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology Unit, E Wolfson Medical Center, Holon, 58100, Israel
J Infect 45:233-6. 2002..The aim of this study was to assess the direct medical burden and work loss associated with uncomplicated chickenpox in Israel...