- Lipid profile in consecutive pregnanciesDavid Mankuta
Hadassah University Hospital Jerusalem Israel
Lipids Health Dis 9:58. 2010..To describe the lipid profile of women prior to, during and after pregnancy and to assess the effect of consecutive pregnancies on the plasma lipid profile...
- The use of medical quality indices as a performance-enhancement tool for community clinicsA Elhayany
Clalit Health Services, Rishon Lezion, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 3:947-51. 2001....
- [Health care inequalities in Israel--the responsibility of the family physician]Asher Elhayany
Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba
Harefuah 147:1004-9, 1027. 2008....
- A low carbohydrate Mediterranean diet improves cardiovascular risk factors and diabetes control among overweight patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a 1-year prospective randomized intervention studyA Elhayany
Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel
Diabetes Obes Metab 12:204-9. 2010..The appropriate dietary intervention for overweight persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM2) is unclear. Trials comparing the effectiveness of diets are frequently limited by short follow-up times and high dropout rates...
- Addressing healthcare inequities in Israel by eliminating prescription drug copaymentsAsher Elhayany
Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel elasher clalit org il
Am J Manag Care 17:e255-9. 2011..To determine whether subsidizing prescription drug copayments for patients with chronic illness and low socioeconomic status would increase their use of prescription drugs and improve their health...
- Long-term adherence to antihypertensive therapy: a survey in four primary care clinicsShlomo Vinker
Central District, Clalit Health Services, Department of Family Medicine, Rishon Lezion, Israel
Expert Opin Pharmacother 9:1271-7. 2008..Many hypertensive patients have suboptimal control of their blood pressure. One of the most common causes is poor adherence with treatment...