Affiliation: Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Accuracy of sonographically guided 14-gauge core-needle biopsy: results of 715 consecutive breast biopsies with at least two-year follow-up of benign lesionsPavel Crystal
Department of Radiology, Soroka University Medical Center, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, P O B 151, Beer Sheva, 84105, Israel
J Clin Ultrasound 33:47-52. 2005..The objective of this study was to examine the diagnostic accuracy of sonographically guided 14-gauge core-needle biopsy (CNB)...
- Dedicated screening mammography for diagnosis of small breast cancerBoris Kirshtein
Department of Surgery A, Comprehensive Breast Center, Soroka University Medical Center, PO Box 151, Beer Sheva, Israel
World J Surg 28:232-5. 2004....
- Breast arterial calcifications as a cardiovascular risk marker in womenPavel Crystal
Department of Radiology, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer Sheva, Israel
Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther 2:753-60. 2004..These results suggest that breast arterial calcifications, detected during routine mammography, are a noteworthy finding that could be valuable in identifying asymptomatic women at increased cardiovascular risk...
- Using sonography to screen women with mammographically dense breastsPavel Crystal
Department of Radiology, Soroka University Medical Center, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, P O Box 151, Beer Sheba, Israel
AJR Am J Roentgenol 181:177-82. 2003..We conducted this study to evaluate the role of breast sonography as a second-line screening test in women with mammographically dense breast tissue...
- Adjunct sonography and not screening in cancer detectionSelwyn Strano
AJR Am J Roentgenol 183:539; author reply 539-40. 2004
- Digital and film mammographyPavel Crystal
N Engl J Med 354:765-7; author reply 765-7. 2006
- Cost-effectiveness of breast magnetic resonance imaging to screen BRCA1/2 mutation carriersPavel Crystal
JAMA 296:2681-2; author reply 2682. 2006