E M Allen
Affiliation: University College Cork
- Attitudes to conscious sedation in patients attending an emergency dental clinicEdith M Allen
Department of Restorative Dentistry, Cork University Dental Hospital, Cork, Republic of Ireland
Prim Dent Care 12:27-32. 2005..Its aims were to assess the levels of dental anxiety in these subjects, the impact on their attendance for dental treatment, and their knowledge of and desire to have conscious sedation, should it be available...
- Trauma to an osseointegrated anterior dental implant: a case reportEdith M Allen
Department of Restorative Dentistry, University College Dental School and Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland
Dent Traumatol 22:44-7. 2006..This article presents a report on the outcome of a traumatic incident to an osseointegrated single tooth implant...
- Attitudes, awareness and oral health-related quality of life in patients with diabetesE M Allen
University Dental School and Hospital, Cork, Ireland
J Oral Rehabil 35:218-23. 2008..A significant association was found between metabolic control and dentate status. Awareness of the potential associations between diabetes, oral health and general health needs to be increased in diabetic patients...
- Periodontitis and type 2 diabetes: is oxidative stress the mechanistic link?E M Allen
Dept of Restorative Dentistry, Cork University Dental School and Hospital, Cork, Ireland
Scott Med J 54:41-7. 2009....
- Oxidative and inflammatory status in Type 2 diabetes patients with periodontitisEdith M Allen
Department of Restorative Dentistry, Cork University Dental School and Hospital, Wilton, Ireland
J Clin Periodontol 38:894-901. 2011..To determine the impact of periodontitis on oxidative/inflammatory status and diabetes control in Type 2 diabetes...