P J Hayden
- A single-centre assessment of long-term quality-of-life status after sibling allogeneic stem cell transplantation for chronic myeloid leukaemia in first chronic phaseP J Hayden
Department of Haematology, St James s Hospital and University of Dublin, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:545-56. 2004..Identified cognitive and sexual impairments highlight the need for long-term access to psychosocial support...
- Autologous stem cell transplantation in myeloma: the St James's Hospital experience, 1997-2003P J Hayden
Dept of Haematology, St James s Hospital, Dublin 8, Ireland
Ir J Med Sci 174:26-32. 2005..High-dose treatment with autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT) has become the standard of care for patients with myeloma below the age of 65 years...
- Marrow aplasia developing 13 years after HLA-identical sibling allogeneic transplantation for chronic myeloid leukaemia: successful treatment with antithymocyte globulin and peripheral blood stem cell infusion from the original donorD O'Donghaile
Durkan Building, Trinity Centre, Department of Haematology, St James s Hospital, Dublin 8, Ireland
Eur J Haematol 76:258-60. 2006..Rapid haematological recovery was achieved after the infusion of unselected PBSC from the original donor following conditioning with anti-thymocyte globulin (ATG)...
- Correlation of the BRAF V600E mutation in hairy cell leukaemia with morphology, cytochemistry and immunophenotypeS E Langabeer
Cancer Molecular Diagnostics, St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Int J Lab Hematol 34:417-21. 2012..Detection of the BRAF V600E mutation is therefore a useful adjunct in the differential diagnosis of HCL and HCL variant and highlights the value of a multifaceted approach to the diagnosis of this malignancy...
- Lenalidomide as a novel treatment for refractory acquired von Willebrand syndrome associated with monoclonal gammopathyM Lavin
National Centre for Hereditary Coagulation Disorders, St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
J Thromb Haemost 14:1200-5. 2016..Lenalidomide increased von Willebrand factor (VWF), lowered VWF clearance and resolved bleeding. Lenalidomide is a potential treatment option for refractory bleeding in AVWS secondary to MG...
- Inherited thrombotic tendency in a pedigree with antithrombin La Rochelle (N405K) and factor V LeidenP J Hayden
Department of Haematology, St Vincent s University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Clin Lab Haematol 25:191-3. 2003..Both the genes for antithrombin and factor V are located at chromosome 1q23. The molecular data and phenotypic behaviour in this family are strongly suggestive of allelic co-segregation of the mutant alleles...
- Pure red cell aplasia after a major ABO-mismatched bone marrow transplant for chronic myeloid leukaemia: response to re-introduction of cyclosporinP J Hayden
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:459-61. 2004
- Successful induction of molecular remission with single-agent anti-CD33 antibody (gemtuzumab ozogamicin) in chemotherapy-refractory relapse of acute myeloid leukaemia post-BMTR Swords
Eur J Haematol 73:450-1. 2004
- Use of DLI to achieve complete donor chimerism in a patient receiving systemic immunosuppression for refractory AIHA post-NSTP J Hayden
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:735-6. 2005