A Mohabati Mobarez
Affiliation: Tarbiat Modarres University
- Clinical relevance of the cagA, tnpA and tnpB genes in Helicobacter pyloriAmin Talebi Bezmin Abadi
Department of Medical Microbiology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, Utrecht 3584 CX, The Netherlands
BMC Gastroenterol 14:33. 2014..The aim of the current study was to evaluate the association of the putative virulence factors tnpA and tnpB (no cagA) with H. pylori associated gastroduodenal diseases...
- High frequency of A2143G mutation in clarithromycin-resistant Helicobacter pylori isolates recovered from dyspeptic patients in IranAmin T Abadi
Department of Bacteriology, School of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
Saudi J Gastroenterol 17:396-9. 2011..We aimed to determine the prevalence of clarithromycin-resistant strains isolated from dyspeptic patients in northern Iran, furthermore we aimed to assess the relationship between clinical outcomes of infection with point mutations...
- In silico prediction of exposure amino acid sequences of outer inflammatory protein A of Helicobacter pylori for surface display on Eschierchia coliOmid Teymournejad
Department of Bacteriology, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
Indian J Hum Genet 18:83-6. 2012..In this study, we have predicted exposure amino acid sequences of OipA for insertion in permissive sites of CstH subunit of Eschierchia coli CS3 pilli for bacterial surface display...
- Production of Pentameric Cholera Toxin B Subunit in Escherichia coliFarida Dakterzada
Department of Bacteriology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
Avicenna J Med Biotechnol 4:89-94. 2012..coli. Overall, in regard to the vast applications of CTB in medicine, this bacterial expression system will be a fast, cost-effective and simple system for production of pentameric CTB and CTB conjugated proteins...
- Bioactivity and immunological evaluation of LPS from different serotypes of Helicobacter pyloriDavoud Esmaeilli
Department of Bacteriology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran Department of Bacteriology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran J Microbiol 5:142-6. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate bioactivity of LPS produced by different serotypes of Helicobacter pylori compared to Escherichia coli and Brucella abortus LPS...
- High frequency distribution of heterogeneous vancomycin resistant Enterococcous faecium (VREfm) in Iranian hospitalsLeili Shokoohizadeh
Department of Bacteriology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, P, O, Box 14115 111, Tehran, Iran
Diagn Pathol 8:163. 2013....