Affiliation: Asthma and Allergy Research Institute
- Explanatory model of help-seeking and coping mechanisms among depressed women in three ethnic groups of Fars, Kurdish, and Turkish in IranMasoumeh Dejman
Department of Psychiatry, Welfare and Rehabilitation University, Tehran, Iran
Arch Iran Med 11:397-406. 2008....
- Governance in community based health programmes in I.R of IranKatayoun Falahat
Undersecretary for Research and Technology, Ministry of Health and Medical, Tehran, Iran
J Pak Med Assoc 63:211-5. 2013..To assess the nature of community-based health programme experience in Iran, and use the results in order to advocate more friendly policies in community, academy and funding organisations...
- Pasteur Institute of Iran--an evaluation modelMasoumeh Dejman
3Dept of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran Biomed J 18:189-95. 2014....
- Psychosocial needs assessment among Earthquake survivors in Lorestan province with an emphasis on the vulnerable groupsAmeneh Setareh Forouzan
Social Determinants of Health Research Center, University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Glob J Health Sci 5:79-84. 2013..This in - depth study was conducted with the aim of assessing psychosocial needs six months after an earthquake happened in the west of the county in Lorestan province...
- The main advantages of community based participatory health programs: an experience from the islamic republic of iranMonir Baradarn Eftekhari
Udersecretary for Research and Technology Ministry of Health and MEdical Education, Tehran, Iran
Glob J Health Sci 5:28-33. 2013..This article presents findings from a study of assessing performed participatory community based health programs in the Islamic Republic of Iran...
- Social Support Network among People Living with HIV/AIDS in IranAmeneh Setareh Forouzan
Social Determinants of Health Research Centre, Department of Social Welfare Management, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran
AIDS Res Treat 2013:715381. 2013..The findings contribute to the evidence for promotion of knowledge about social support network and social support of people living with HIV/AIDS...
- Surveying the Knowledge and Practices of Health Professionals in China, India, Iran, and Mexico on Treating TuberculosisSteven J Hoffman
Global Strategy Lab, Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada McMaster Health Forum, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Pan American Health Organization, Washington, DC Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland Deputy of Research and Technology, Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Tehran, Iran Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran Valmar International, Mumbai, India Department of Policy Research, Chinese Peasants and Workers Democratic Party, Beijing, China Health Systems Consultant and Trainer, Mumbai, India
Am J Trop Med Hyg 94:959-70. 2016..Facilitating interactions with researchers and training in acquiring systematic reviews may be especially helpful. ..
- Development of mother's lifestyle scale during pregnancy with an approach to social determinants of healthZohreh Mahmoodi
Social determinant of health research center, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Glob J Health Sci 5:208-19. 2013..The present study was conducted to design and measure psychometrics of mothers' lifestyle scale during pregnancy with regards to Iranians' cultural norms and an approach to social determinants...
- Testing the WHO responsiveness concept in the Iranian mental healthcare system: a qualitative study of service usersAmeneh Setareh Forouzan
Social Determinants of Health Research Centre, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran
BMC Health Serv Res 11:325. 2011..This study aimed to assess if the WHO responsiveness concept reflected the non-medical expectations of mental healthcare users in Teheran...