Affiliation: International Vaccine Institute
- Vaccine introduction in the Democratic People's Republic of KoreaFlorian Marks
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea Electronic address
Vaccine 33:2297-300. 2015..We discuss the challenges and requirements for the inclusion of additional vaccines into the existing expanded program on immunization in the country. ..
- Effectiveness of the Viet Nam produced, mouse brain-derived, inactivated Japanese encephalitis vaccine in Northern Viet NamFlorian Marks
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, South Korea
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 6:e1952. 2012..Three doses of a locally-produced, mouse brain-derived, inactivated JE vaccine (MBV) were given. This study aims at evaluating the effectiveness of Viet Nam's MBV...
- Malaria incidence and efficacy of intermittent preventive treatment in infants (IPTi)Robin Kobbe
Infectious Disease Epidemiology Group, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine, Bernhard Nocht Strasse 74, D 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Malar J 6:163. 2007..The aim of this study was to determine how far the protective efficacy of IPTi depends on spatio-temporal variations of the prevailing incidence of malaria...
- Systemic bacteraemia in children presenting with clinical pneumonia and the impact of non-typhoid salmonella (NTS)Norbert G Schwarz
Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine, Hamburg, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 10:319. 2010..In order to assess the spectrum of bacterial pathogens, blood cultures were performed in children fulfilling the clinical criteria of pneumonia...
- A Qualitative Study Investigating Experiences, Perceptions, and Healthcare System Performance in Relation to the Surveillance of Typhoid Fever in MadagascarAlfred Pach
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Korea
Clin Infect Dis 62:S69-75. 2016..To address this gap in information, the Typhoid Fever Surveillance in Africa Program (TSAP) founded a surveillance system for TF in 10 African countries. This study was a component of the TSAP surveillance project in Madagascar...
- A Way Forward for Healthcare in Madagascar?Florian Marks
Department of Epidemiology, International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Clin Infect Dis 62:S76-9. 2016....
- The Typhoid Fever Surveillance in Africa Program (TSAP): Clinical, Diagnostic, and Epidemiological MethodologiesVera von Kalckreuth
International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Clin Infect Dis 62:S9-S16. 2016....