Affiliation: Institutul Clinic Fundeni
- The diagnostic value of cytokeratins and carcinoembryonic antigen immunostaining in differentiating hepatocellular carcinomas from intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomasCezar Stroescu
Dept of General Surgery and Hepatic Transplantation, Fundeni Clinical Institute, Bucharest, Romania
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 15:9-14. 2006....
- Impact of Hepatitis B Virus on Clinicopathological Features and Outcomes After Resection for Pancreatic AdenocarcinomaTraian Dumitrascu
Center of General Surgery and Liver Transplant, Fundeni Clinical Institute, Bucharest, Romania
Anticancer Res 35:5123-8. 2015..The present study aimed to explore the impact of HBV after resection for PDAC...
- Expression of p53, Bcl-2, VEGF, Ki67 and PCNA and prognostic significance in hepatocellular carcinomaCezar Stroescu
Fundeni Clinical Institute Department of General Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Bucharest, Fundeni Clinical Institute, Sos Fundeni no 258, Bucharest, Romania
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 17:411-7. 2008..Hepatocellular carcinoma is one of the most common malignant tumors that carry a poor prognosis. To improve the long-term outlook for HCC, an accurate prognosis is important...
- Major hepatectomies for perihilar cholangiocarcinoma: Predictors for clinically relevant postoperative complications using the International Study Group of Liver Surgery definitionsTraian Dumitrascu
Center of General Surgery and Liver Transplant, Fundeni Clinical Institute, Fundeni street, Bucharest, Romania
Asian J Surg 39:81-9. 2016..The aim of the study is to explore potential predictors for clinically relevant complications after major hepatectomies for perihilar cholangiocarcinoma...
- Multimodal treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: an eastern European experienceSimona Olimpia Dima
Center of General Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Fundeni Clinical Institute of Digestive Disease and Liver Transplantation, Bucharest, Romania
Hepatogastroenterology 56:1696-703. 2009..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the outcomes of a multimodal treatment approach of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in a tertiary hepatobiliary specialty center...
- Clinical value of spleen-preserving distal pancreatectomy: a case-matched analysis with a special emphasis on the postoperative systemic inflammatory responseTraian Dumitrascu
Center of General Surgery and Liver Transplant, Fundeni Clinical Institute, Fundeni street no 258, Bucharest, 022328, Romania
J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci 21:654-62. 2014..The impact of splenectomy on outcomes after distal pancreatectomy was assessed in the present study, with a special emphasis on the postoperative systemic inflammatory response...