Affiliation: Shri Ganapati Netralaya
- Effect of pterygium excision on pterygium induced astigmatismSejal Maheshwari
Indian J Ophthalmol 51:187-8. 2003..Astigmatism increased with the increase in the grade of pterygium (P = 0.000001). The preoperative refractive cylinder decreased from 4.60 +/- 2D to 2.20 +/- 2.04D (P = 0.00001) after pterygium excision...
- Traumatic wound dehiscence 14 years following penetrating keratoplastySejal Maheshwari
Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna, India
Indian J Ophthalmol 51:259-60. 2003..We report a case of traumatic wound dehiscence by fingertip injury 14 years following penetrating keratoplasty...
- Split-conjunctival grafts for double-head pterygiumSejal Maheshwari
Orbit, Lacrimal and Eye Plastic Service, Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna 431 203, India
Indian J Ophthalmol 53:53-5. 2005..To describe the technique of split-conjunctival grafts (SCG) for double-head pterygia and to evaluate its postoperative outcome...
- Pterygium-induced corneal refractive changesSejal Maheshwari
Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Devalgaonmantha Road, Jalna 431 203, Maharashtra, India
Indian J Ophthalmol 55:383-6. 2007..Pterygium leads to significant changes in corneal refractive status, which increase with the increase in the grade of pterygia and improve following pterygium excision...
- Congenital eversion of upper eyelids: case report and managementRajat Maheshwari
Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna Maharashtra, India
Indian J Ophthalmol 54:203-4. 2006..We report a case of congenital bilateral severe upper eyelid eversion in a normal infant, born by vaginal delivery. The case was conservatively managed by lubricants, antibiotics and eyelid patching...
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in diagnosis of eyelid sebaceous carcinomaRajat Maheshwari
Ophthalmic Plastic Service, Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Indian J Ophthalmol 55:217-9. 2007..The article highlights the role of FNAC in early diagnosis and subsequent appropriate surgical management of eyelid sebaceous gland carcinoma to prevent recurrence and metastasis...
- Extramedullary pasmacytoma masquerading as chalazionRajat Maheshwari
Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Orbit 28:191-3. 2009..As no predictors of progression have been identified patients need indefinite follow-up. The authors report a case of EMP involving the eyelid in an otherwise healthy adult female...
- Acute dacryocystitis causing orbital cellulitis and abscessRajat Maheshwari
Orbit, Shri Ganapati Netralaya, Jalna, India
Orbit 28:196-9. 2009..The purpose of this study is to describe presentation and management of cases of acute dacryocystitis presenting as orbital cellilitis and abscess secondary to acute dacryocystitis...