- Tubularized-incised plate urethroplasty in adultsGyanendra Sharma
Solapur Kidney Care and Research Centre Pvt Ltd, Urology, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
BJU Int 95:374-6. 2005..To evaluate the results of tubularized incised-plate (TIP) urethroplasty for distal and midshaft hypospadias in adults, and to underline technical aspects to decrease complications...
- Determining site of skin puncture for percutaneous renal access using fluoroscopy-guided triangulation techniqueGyanendra Sharma
Urology Department, Chitale Clinic Pvt Ltd, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
J Endourol 23:193-5. 2009..The purpose of this study is to describe a technique to determine the site of skin puncture for sub-costal percutaneous renal access using a fluoroscopy-guided triangulation technique...
- Fluoroscopy guided instillation therapy in chyluria using combination of povidone iodine with contrast agent. Is a single instillation sufficient?Gyanendra Sharma
Chitale Clinic Pvt Ltd, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Int Braz J Urol 34:270-5; discussion 275-6. 2008..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of a single instillation in a combination of povidone iodine with contrast agent under fluoroscopy guidance for the treatment of chyluria...
- Clinical implications and applications of the twinkling sign in ureteral calculus: a preliminary studyGyanendra Sharma
Chitale Clinic Private, Ltd, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
J Urol 189:2132-5. 2013..We studied the presence or absence of this artifact in ureteral calculi detected on ultrasound and correlated it with clinical parameters...
- Predictive value of decreased renal pelvis anteroposterior diameter in prone position for prenatally detected hydronephrosisGyanendra Sharma
Chitale Clinic Private Limited, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
J Urol 187:1839-43. 2012....
- Is decreased diameter of renal pelvis in prone position an indicator of successful pyeloplasty?Gyanendra Sharma
Department of Urology, Chitale Clinic Private Limited, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Indian J Radiol Imaging 26:15-21. 2016....