Affiliation: Navi Mumbai
- Comparison of proliferative and multilineage differentiation potentials of cord matrix, cord blood, and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cellsPrathibha Shetty
Regenerative Medicine Group, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Navi Mumbai, India
Asian J Transfus Sci 4:14-24. 2010..The purpose of this study is to explore the possibility of finding MSCs from a less controversial, easy, and abundant source, such as the umbilical cord, for potential regenerative medicine applications...
- Human umbilical cord blood serum can replace fetal bovine serum in the culture of mesenchymal stem cellsP Shetty
Haematopoietic Stem Cell Group, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, R 282 TTC Industrial Area of MIDC, Thane Belapur Road, Rabale, Navi Mumbai 400 701, India
Cell Biol Int 31:293-8. 2007..Therefore, CBS can be used as an effective substitute to FBS for developing clinically useful protocols for culturing MSC...
- Clinical grade mesenchymal stem cells transdifferentiated under xenofree conditions alleviates motor deficiencies in a rat model of Parkinson's diseasePrathibha Shetty
Regenerative Medicine, Haematopoietic Stem Cell Group, Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, R 282 TTC Area of MIDC, Thane Belapur Road, Rabale, Navi Mumbai 400701, India
Cell Biol Int 33:830-8. 2009..We have standardized the processing conditions for proliferation of BMMSCs using xenofree medium and checked their in vitro and in vivo neurogenic potential...
- Immunologic properties of human dermal fibroblastsManisha Deshpande
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, Maharashtra, India
Hum Immunol 71:1089-98. 2010..Interestingly, indoleamine dioxygenase, a molecule involved in immunosuppression, was also expressed in dermal fibroblasts in the absence of IFN-γ...
- Dopaminergic cells, derived from a high efficiency differentiation protocol from umbilical cord derived mesenchymal stem cells, alleviate symptoms in a Parkinson's disease rodent modelPrathibha Shetty
Regenerative Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd, Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre R 282, TTC Industrial Area of MIDC, Thane Belapur Road, Rabale, Navi, Mumbai 400701, India
Cell Biol Int 37:167-80. 2013..MSCs are less immunogenic and immunomodulatory, which opens up the further possibility of using these cells in allogeneic settings. This could be a novel cell therapy application, especially when getting autochthonous cells is difficult...