Sanjay Mohan Gupta
- DRE-binding transcription factor gene (LlaDREB1b) is regulated by various abiotic stresses in Lepidium latifolium LSanjay Mohan Gupta
Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering Laboratory, Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research DIBER, DRDO, Goraparao, P O Arjunpur, Haldwani, Nainital, 263139, UK, India
Mol Biol Rep 40:2573-80. 2013..Thus, LlaDREB1b is a potential candidate for abiotic stress-tolerance engineering in crop plants upon its further functional validation...
- Cloning and characterization of GPAT gene from Lepidium latifolium L.: a step towards translational research in agri-genomics for food and fuelSanjay Mohan Gupta
Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering Laboratory, Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research DIBER, DRDO, Goraparao, P O Arjunpur, Haldwani, Nainital, 263139, Uttarakhand, India
Mol Biol Rep 40:4235-40. 2013..Considering the vitality of the function of encoded enzyme, LlaGPAT can be considered a potential candidate gene for genetic engineering of oil yields and abiotic stress management in food as well as fuel crops...
- Isolation and characterization of cold responsive NAC gene from Lepidium latifoliumMohammad Aslam
Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research, Goraparao, Haldwani 263139, India
Mol Biol Rep 39:9629-38. 2012..Any further investigations to understand the mechanism of regulation of LlaNAC gene expression are likely to find immense importance in plant biotechnology and crop improvement...
- Breaking seed dormancy in Hippophae salicifolia, a high value medicinal plantSanjay Mohan Gupta
Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research DIBER, Goraparao, Haldwani, 263139 India
Physiol Mol Biol Plants 17:403-6. 2011..salicifolia. Considering the practical applicability and cost effectiveness, these treatments can be applied to overcome seed dormancy and recommended for mass multiplication through seeds of H. salicifolia...
- RNAi Mediated curcin precursor gene silencing in Jatropha (Jatropha curcas L.)Vikas Yadav Patade
Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research, Haldwani 263 139, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Mol Biol Rep 41:4305-12. 2014..The transgenic plants are being grown in containment for further studies on reduction in curcin protein content in Jatropha seeds. ..