- Laparoscopic resection of a large adrenal myelolipoma: a case reportSupriyo Ghatak
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, 244 A J C Bose Road, Kolkata 700 020, India
Cases J 2:9313. 2009..Laparoscopically by transperitoneal right flank approach this was removed. Postoperative recovery was uneventful. Operative specimen's histopathological examination confirmed the diagnosis of adrenal myelolipoma...
- Splenectomy and proximal lieno-renal shunt in a factor five deficient patient with extra-hepatic portal vein obstructionSrinivas Prabhu Chava
Department of G, I, Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 110029, India
BMC Surg 6:7. 2006..The clinico-surgical implication and successful management of a rare case of factor five (V) deficiency with portal hypertension and hypersplenism due to idiopathic extra-hepatic portal venous obstruction is presented...
- Gastric volvulus with diaphragmatic hernia presenting with unexplained weight loss: a delayed diagnosisS Ghatak
School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital and Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata 700020, West Bengal, India
Singapore Med J 52:e4-6. 2011..She was treated with open repair of diaphragmatic defect and anterior gastropexy. She was asymptomatic and had gained weight at the six-month follow-up...
- An unusual cause of acute abdomen in adults: giant cystic lymphangioma of the pancreatic head. A clinical case and literature reviewSupriyo Ghatak
Division of Surgical Gastroenterology, School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, SSKM Hospitals, Kolkata, India
JOP 12:266-70. 2011..Cystic lymphangioma of the pancreas presenting as acute abdomen in adults has not been reported before...
- Giant mucinous cystic neoplasms of pancreas and liver with unusual adipose tissue component: a case reportSupriyo Ghatak
School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
J Gastrointest Oncol 3:353-7. 2012....
- Frey procedure for chronic pancreatitis in children: A single center experienceSukanta Ray
Division of Surgical Gastroenterology, School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, 244 A J C Bose Road, Kolkata, 700020, West Bengal, India Electronic address
J Pediatr Surg 50:1850-3. 2015..There is paucity of literature regarding the Frey procedure for children with chronic pancreatitis. The purpose of this study is to present our experience with the Frey procedure in children...
- Obscure GI bleeding in the tropics: impact of introduction of double-balloon and capsule endoscopies on outcomeKshaunish Das
Division of Gastroenterology, School of Digestive and Liver Diseases, IPGME and R, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Gastrointest Endosc 72:292-300. 2010..Innovative but costly small-bowel enteroscopies, capsule endoscopy (CE), and double-balloon endoscopy (DBE) have revolutionized the management of obscure GI bleeding (OGIB)...