- Squalene epoxidase as hypocholesterolemic drug target revisitedAnita Chugh
New Drug Discovery Research, Department of Pharmacology, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd, Plot 20, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area, Gurgaon 122 001, Haryana, India
Prog Lipid Res 42:37-50. 2003..Put in perspective squalene epoxidase appears to be undervalued target which merits attention for development of better hypocholesterolemic drugs...
- Design, synthesis and activity of novel derivatives of oxybutynin and tolterodineKirandeep Kaur
Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, New Drug Discovery Research, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Gurgaon 122 001, Haryana, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 15:2093-6. 2005..Novel derivatives of Tolterodine (1) and Oxybutynin (2) have been designed using conformationally restricted azabicyclics as replacement for open-chain amines. The synthesis and structure-activity relationships are presented...
- RBx 6198: a novel alpha1-adrenoceptor antagonist for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasiaKamna Nanda
Department of Pharmacology, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Plot 20, Sector 18, Gurgaon, 122015, India
Eur J Pharmacol 607:213-9. 2009..Taken together all results from preclinical studies, it is suggested that RBx 6198 is a novel alpha(1)-adrenoceptor antagonist that exhibited improved pharmacological profile over tamsulosin in both in vitro and in vivo...
- Ratiometric Ca+2 measurement in human recombinant muscarinic receptor subtypes using the Flexstation scanning fluorometerSuman Gupta
Department of Pharmacology, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Udyog Vihar, India
J Recept Signal Transduct Res 29:100-6. 2009..Both the assays exhibited comparable rank order potencies of the standard inhibitors. This study suggests that Ca+2 mobilization assays can be an alternate to radioligand binding assays...
- WITHDRAWN: Derivatives of cis-1,2,3,6-tetrahydrophthalimide for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasiaP K S Sarma
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, New Drug Discovery Research, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Plot 20, Sector 18, Gurgaon 122001, India Electronic address
Bioorg Med Chem Lett . 2005..The Publisher apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. The full Elsevier Policy on Article Withdrawal can be found at http://www.elsevier.com/locate/withdrawalpolicy...
- Comparative in vivo uroselectivity profiles of anticholinergics, tested in a novel anesthetized rabbit modelKrishna S Naruganahalli
Department of Pharmacology, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Plot 20, Sector 18, Gurgaon 122 015, India
Eur J Pharmacol 572:207-12. 2007..Thus rabbits may represent a useful animal model for evaluating putative bladder selective muscarinic receptor antagonists for the treatment of overactive bladder...
- Synthesis and optimization of novel and selective muscarinic M(3) receptor antagonistsNaresh Kumar
Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, New Drug Discovery Research, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 001, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 17:5256-60. 2007..Evaluation of these compounds in binding assays revealed that they not only have high affinity for the M(3) receptor but also have high selectivity over the M(2) receptor...
- Statins and myotoxicity: a therapeutic limitationAtul Tiwari
Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Metabolic and Urology Group, New Drug Discovery Research, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, India
Expert Opin Drug Saf 5:651-66. 2006..The appropriate and judicious use of drugs would substantially reduce the likelihood of developing clinically important myopathy...
- Discovery of conformationally rigid 3-azabicyclo[3.1.0]hexane-derived dipeptidyl peptidase-IV inhibitorsJitendra A Sattigeri
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Ranbaxy Research Laboratories, Gurgaon 122001, India
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18:4087-91. 2008..1.0]hexane derivatives at P(2) region of compounds of 2-cyanopyrrolidine class was explored to develop novel DPP-IV inhibitors. The synthesis, structure-activity relationship, and selectivity against related proteases are delineated...