Affiliation: IMS Health
- A multi-country economic evaluation of low-dose aspirin in the primary prevention of cardiovascular diseaseMark Lamotte
Health Economics and Disease Management, Brussels, Belgium
Pharmacoeconomics 24:155-69. 2006..The primary objective of this study was to assess the economic consequences of the use of low-dose aspirin in the primary prevention of CVD in four European countries (UK, Germany, Spain and Italy)...
- The cost-utility of dabigatran etexilate compared with warfarin in treatment and extended anticoagulation of acute VTE in the UKAnamaria Vera Jugrin
Mark Lamotte, Medialaan 38, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium, Tel 32 2 627 3318, E mail
Thromb Haemost 114:778-92. 2015....
- The use of chemotherapy regimens carrying a moderate or high risk of febrile neutropenia and the corresponding management of febrile neutropenia: an expert survey in breast cancer and non-Hodgkin's lymphomaLaetitia Gerlier
Health Economics and Outcomes Research Department, IMS Health Consulting, Medialaan 38, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium
BMC Cancer 10:642. 2010..The existence of a medical need for G-CSF primary and secondary prophylaxis with these regimens was investigated in a real-life setting...
- A multi-country health economic evaluation of highly concentrated N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in secondary prevention after myocardial infarctionMark Lamotte
Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Unit of IMS Health, Brussels, Belgium
Pharmacoeconomics 24:783-95. 2006..This study assessed the cost effectiveness of adding n-3 PUFAs to the current secondary prevention treatment versus standard prevention alone after acute MI in five countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany and Poland...
- A health economic evaluation of concomitant surgical ablation for atrial fibrillationMark Lamotte
IMS Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 32:702-10. 2007..g. CABG, valve repair) in comparison with non-interventional (drug) treatment...
- Health economic evaluation of outpatient management of fibromyalgia patients and the costs avoided by diagnosing fibromyalgia in FranceM Lamotte
IMS Health Consulting, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Brussels, Belgium
Clin Exp Rheumatol 28:S64-70. 2010..To assess whether the decrease in medical resource use and cost after diagnosing fibromyalgia, observed in a large primary care population in the United Kingdom can be extrapolated to France...
- Incidence, medical resource utilisation and costs of hyperuricemia and tumour lysis syndrome in patients with acute leukaemia and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in four European countriesL Annemans
Health Economics and Disease Management, Brusselsesteenweg 91, 1860 Meise, Belgium
Leuk Lymphoma 44:77-83. 2003..TLS cases incurred 11 times higher costs than HU cases in which TLS was absent. The main cost drivers in TLS are interventions requiring intensive care...
- Pulmonary artery pressure limits exercise capacity at high altitudeR Naeije
Laboratory of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Free University, Brussels, Belgium
Eur Respir J 36:1049-55. 2010..Selective endothelin A receptor blockade with sitaxsentan improves mild pulmonary hypertension and restores exercise capacity without adverse effects on renal function in hypoxic normal subjects...