Judy Ying Chen
Affiliation: IMS Health
- HIV screening in commercially insured patients screened or diagnosed with sexually transmitted diseases or blood-borne pathogensJudy Ying Chen
Payer Solutions, IMS Health, Woodland Hills, CA, USA
Sex Transm Dis 38:522-7. 2011..The objective of this study is to assess the rates and determinants of HIV screening in a national sample of commercially insured patients screened or diagnosed with an STD or hepatitis B or C...
- Does pay for performance improve cardiovascular care in a "real-world" setting?Judy Ying Chen
IMS Health, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA
Am J Med Qual 26:340-8. 2011..A P4P program was associated with increased lipid monitoring and treatment. Receipt of this quality care was associated with improved lipid control and reduced likelihood of new coronary events and hospitalizations...
- Treatment considerations for bacterial vaginosis and the risk of recurrenceJudy Y Chen
Health Benchmarks, Inc, IMS Health, Woodland Hills, California 91367, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 18:1997-2004. 2009..The purpose of this study was to investigate BV recurrence rates and rates of acquiring vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC) after different BV treatments in a commercially insured population...
- The effect of a PPO pay-for-performance program on patients with diabetesJudy Y Chen
Health Benchmarks, Inc, IMS Health, 21650 Oxnard St, Ste 550, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:e11-9. 2010..To investigate the effectiveness of a pay-for-performance program (P4P) to increase the receipt of quality care and to decrease hospitalization rates among patients with diabetes mellitus...
- Impact of a pay-for-performance program on low performing physiciansJudy Ying Chen
Health Benchmarks, Inc, IMS Health
J Healthc Qual 32:13-21; quiz 21-2. 2010....
- Heart failure patients receiving ACEIs/ARBs were less likely to be hospitalized or to use emergency care in the following yearJudy Ying Chen
IMS Health, Woodland Hills, CA, USA
J Healthc Qual 33:29-36. 2011..Incentivizing the receipt of ACEIs/ARBs in a general population with HF may be a suitable target for pay-for-performance programs, disease management programs, or newer complementary frameworks, such as value-based insurance design...