Affiliation: Landspitali University Hospital
- Genomic subtypes of breast cancer identified by array-comparative genomic hybridization display distinct molecular and clinical characteristicsGoran Jonsson
Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital, Barngatan 2B, 5 Lund, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res 12:R42. 2010..Additionally, breast tumors occurring in individuals with germline BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations typically fall into distinct subtypes...
- High-resolution genomic and expression analyses of copy number alterations in HER2-amplified breast cancerJohan Staaf
Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University, Barngatan 2B, Lund, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res 12:R25. 2010....
- Evidence against PALB2 involvement in Icelandic breast cancer susceptibilityHaukur Gunnarsson
Department of Pathology, Landspitali University Hospital, Reykjavik, Iceland
J Negat Results Biomed 7:5. 2008..PALB2 appears not to be a significant factor in high-risk breast cancer families in Iceland and the 1592delT mutation is not seen to be associated with breast cancer in Iceland...
- High expression of ZNF703 independent of amplification indicates worse prognosis in patients with luminal B breast cancerInga Reynisdottir
Department of Pathology, Landspitali University Hospital 101, Reykjavik, Iceland
Cancer Med 2:437-46. 2013..004). The results support ZNF703 as the driver gene of the 8p12 amplification and suggest that independent of amplification, high expression of the gene affects prognosis in luminal B tumors...
- The risk allele of SNP rs3803662 and the mRNA level of its closest genes TOX3 and LOC643714 predict adverse outcome for breast cancer patientsEydis Th Gudmundsdottir
Department of Pathology, Landspitali University Hospital, Hringbraut, 101, Reykjavik, Iceland
BMC Cancer 12:621. 2012..The aim of the study was to examine the association of the risk allele with expression of TOX3 and LOC643714, and of mRNA levels and genotype with clinical and pathological characteristics...
- Genome-wide search for breast cancer linkage in large Icelandic non-BRCA1/2 familiesAdalgeir Arason
Department of Pathology, Landspitali LSH v Hringbraut, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Breast Cancer Res 12:R50. 2010..To follow up suggestive loci, an additional 13 families from other Nordic countries were genotyped for selected markers...