Affiliation: University of Szeged
- The strength of co-authorship in gene name disambiguationRichárd Farkas
Hungarian Academy of Science, Research Group on Artificial Intelligence, Aradi vertanuk tere, Szeged, Hungary
BMC Bioinformatics 9:69. 2008..We examine here the utilisation potential of the fact - one of the special features of biological articles - that the authors of the documents are known through graph-based semi-supervised methods for the GSD task...
- Automatic construction of rule-based ICD-9-CM coding systemsRichárd Farkas
Research Group on Artificial Intelligence, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Aradi Vertanuk tere 1, Szeged, Hungary
BMC Bioinformatics 9:S10. 2008....
- Semi-automated construction of decision rules to predict morbidities from clinical textsRichárd Farkas
Research Group on Artificial Intelligence of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:601-5. 2009....
- The BioScope corpus: biomedical texts annotated for uncertainty, negation and their scopesVeronika Vincze
University of Szeged, Department of Informatics, Human Language Technology Group, Arpád tér 2, Szeged, Hungary
BMC Bioinformatics 9:S9. 2008..This article reports on a corpus annotation project that has produced a freely available resource for research on handling negation and uncertainty in biomedical texts (we call this corpus the BioScope corpus)...
- State-of-the-art anonymization of medical records using an iterative machine learning frameworkGyörgy Szarvas
University of Szeged, Department of Informatics, 6720, Szeged, Arpád tér 2, Hungary
J Am Med Inform Assoc 14:574-80. 2007....
- Linguistic scope-based and biological event-based speculation and negation annotations in the BioScope and Genia Event corporaVeronika Vincze
Research Group on Artificial Intelligence, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Szeged, Hungary
J Biomed Semantics 2:S8. 2011..BioScope marks linguistic cues and their scopes for negation and hedging while in Genia biological events are marked for uncertainty and/or negation...