- Clinical validation of coronal and sagittal spinal curve measurements based on three-dimensional vertebra vector parametersSzabolcs Somoskeoy
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, University of Pécs Clinical Center, 1 Akác utca, Pecs, Hungary H 7632
Spine J 12:960-8. 2012....
- Accuracy and reliability of coronal and sagittal spinal curvature data based on patient-specific three-dimensional models created by the EOS 2D/3D imaging systemSzabolcs Somoskeoy
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, University of Pécs Clinical Center, 1 Akác utca, Pécs H 7632, Hungary
Spine J 12:1052-9. 2012..Recently, an ultralow radiation dose-integrated radioimaging solution was introduced with special software for realistic 3D visualization and parametric characterization of the spinal column...
- Three dimensional radiological imaging of normal lower-limb alignment in childrenAdám Tibor Schlégl
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Pecs, 7623, Pecs, Akác str 1, Hungary
Int Orthop 39:2073-80. 2015..Our study aimed at evaluating age- and gender-specific references describing lower-limb alignment in a large population of children using an accurate and reliable method (EOS 2D/3D)...
- Breakthrough in three-dimensional scoliosis diagnosis: significance of horizontal plane view and vertebra vectorsTamas Illes
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, University of Pecs, Clinical Center, 13 Ifjúság útja, Pecs, Hungary
Eur Spine J 20:135-43. 2011..The new concept of vertebra vectors may serve as a basis for a truly 3D classification of scoliosis...
- Three-dimensional quantitative analysis of the proximal femur and the pelvis in children and adolescents using an upright biplanar slot-scanning X-ray systemKinga Szuper
Department of Orthopaedics, Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, Clinical Centre, University of Pecs, 7635, Pecs, Akác u 1, Hungary
Pediatr Radiol 45:411-21. 2015..The anatomy and biomechanics of the pelvis and lower limbs play a key role in the development of orthopaedic disorders...
- Geometrical values of the normal and arthritic hip and knee detected with the EOS imaging systemPeter Than
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, University of Pecs, Pecs, Hungary
Int Orthop 36:1291-7. 2012..Currently there are a limited number of reports on EOS for lower limb applications...
- The EOS™ imaging system and its uses in daily orthopaedic practiceTamas Illes
Institute of Musculoskeletal Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pecs, Pecs, Hungary
Int Orthop 36:1325-31. 2012....