- Electron microscopic characteristics of beta2-microglobulin amyloid deposits in long-term haemodialysisMiklós Bély
Department of Pathology, Policlinic of the Hospitaller Brothers of St John of God, Budapest, Hungary
Ultrastruct Pathol 29:483-91. 2005..The loose, filamentous structure may represent an early stage of fresh, newly deposited beta2-microglobulin amyloid, while the condensed and fragmented amyloid filaments may be an advanced "mature" stage of amyloid deposition...
- Histochemical differential diagnosis and polarization optical analysis of amyloid and amyloidosisM Bely
Department of Pathology, Policlinic of the Hospitaller Brothers of St John of God, Budapest
ScientificWorldJournal 6:154-68. 2006..Differences in the speed of breakdown (disintegration) of amyloid deposits according to Bély and Apáthy allow a more precise distinction of various types of amyloid...
- Sensitivity and specificity of Congo red staining according to Romhányi. Comparison with Puchtler's or Bennhold's methodsMiklós Bély
Department of Pathology, Policlinic of the Hospitaller Brothers of St John of God, Frankel L 17 19, H 1027 Budapest, Hungary
Acta Histochem 108:175-80. 2006....
- [Lethal complications and associated diseases of rheumatoid arthritis--a retrospective clinicopathologic study of 234 autopsy patients]Miklós Bély
Budai Irgalmasrendi Kórház, Patológiai Osztály
Orv Hetil 147:1063-76. 2006....
- Histochemical and immunohistochemical differential diagnosis of amyloidosis--a brief illustrated essay and personal experience with Romhányi's methodM Bely
Department of Pathology, National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy, Budapest, Hungary
Amyloid 7:212-7. 2000..The authors conclude that the presented classical histochemical methods are useful as first line screens for the histological identification of amyloidosis...
- Changes of the lung in rheumatoid arthritis--rheumatoid pneumonia. A clinicopathological studyM Bely
National Institute of Rheumatology, Budapest, Hungary
Acta Morphol Hung 39:117-56. 1991..Rheumatoid pneumonia occurred subsequent to recurrent arthritis following steroid withdrawal, and it was resistant to antibiotics...