- Developing a Video-Based eHealth Intervention for HIV-Positive Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men: Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial
Public Health Solutions, Research and Evaluation, New York, NY, United States
JMIR Res Protoc 5:e125. 2016
..New HIV infections in GBMSM are attributed in part to online access to sex partners; therefore, low-cost eHealth interventions are a unique opportunity to reach men where they meet partners...
- Social media use and HIV transmission risk behavior among ethnically diverse HIV-positive gay men: results of an online study in three U.S. states
Research and Evaluation Unit, Public Health Solutions, 40 Worth Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY, 10013, USA
Arch Sex Behav 44:1969-78. 2015
..Efficacy trials of technology-based HIV prevention interventions targeting high-risk minority HIV-positive MSM are warranted. ..
- An online randomized controlled trial evaluating HIV prevention digital media interventions for men who have sex with men
Public Health Solutions, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e46252. 2012
..As HIV infection continues unabated, there is a need for effective interventions targeting at-risk men who have sex with men (MSM). Engaging MSM online where they meet sexual partners is critical for HIV prevention efforts...
- Screening for depressive symptoms in an online sample of men who have sex with men
Public Health Solutions formerly Medical and Health Research Association of New York City, New York, US
AIDS Care 20:904-10. 2008
..The Internet is a viable medium to reach and screen men at-risk for depression. Future work is needed for online outreach and connection to offline assessment as well as intervention...
- Sexual dysfunction in an Internet sample of U.S. men who have sex with men
Public Health Solutions, Department of Research and Evaluation, New York, New York 10013, USA
J Sex Med 7:3104-14. 2010
..Relatively little is known about sexual dysfunction (SD) in men who have sex with men (MSM)...
- Substance use and high-risk sex among men who have sex with men: a national online study in the USA
Medical and Health Research Association of New York City, Inc, New York, NY 10013, USA
AIDS Care 16:1036-47. 2004
..Findings are discussed in relation to the need to integrate messages about the relationship between drug use and sexual behavior into HIV prevention programs...
- Risk factors for homelessness among indigent urban adults with no history of psychotic illness: a case-control study
C L Caton
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Am J Public Health 90:258-63. 2000
..This study identified risk factors for homelessness among indigent urban adults without dependent children and with no history of psychotic illness...