C R Harley
Affiliation: Health Economics and Outcomes
- Lipid levels and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol goal attainment in diabetic patients: rosuvastatin compared with other statins in usual careCarolyn R Harley
i3 Innovus, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, 12125 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 9:669-76. 2008....
- The comparative effectiveness of rosuvastatin vs. other statins in patients with an increased risk of failure to reach NCEP ATP III goalC R Harley
i3 Innovus, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Int J Clin Pract 62:889-95. 2008..Ability to meet goal may be impacted by the choice of statin therapy...
- Influence of medication choice and comorbid diabetes: the cost of bipolar disorder in a privately insured US populationCarolyn Harley
i3 Innovus, MN002 0258, 12125 Technology Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 42:690-7. 2007....
- Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels and LDL-C goal attainment among elderly patients treated with rosuvastatin compared with other statins in routine clinical practiceCarolyn R Harley
Health Economics and Outcomes, i3 Innovus, Palo Alto, California 94303, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 5:185-94. 2007..Research has confirmed these benefits in elderly patients. The 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A inhibitors (ie, statins) have long-standing proven efficacy in reducing levels of LDL-C and total cholesterol...
- Adherence to a fixed-dose combination of rosiglitazone/glimepiride in subjects switching from monotherapy or dual therapy with a thiazolidinedione and/or a sulfonylureaSarah Thayer
i3 Innovus, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Ann Pharmacother 44:791-9. 2010..It is hypothesized that FDCTs increase adherence by decreasing the number of required tablets...
- Costs and outcomes of noncardioembolic ischemic stroke in a managed care populationNicole M Engel-Nitz
Health Economic and Outcomes Research, i3 Innovus, Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Vasc Health Risk Manag 6:905-13. 2010..To evaluate the clinical outcomes and incremental health care costs of ischemic stroke in a US managed care population...
- Persistence with COX-2 inhibitors in managed care: an analysis of claims dataCarolyn Harley
Research and Data Solutions at Ingenix, Inc, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA
Manag Care Interface 16:38-45. 2003..Celecoxib users were 4.6% less likely to discontinue treatment than were rofecoxib users (P < .001). The greater persistence observed among users of COX-2 inhibitors might reflect improved treatment efficacy and patient satisfaction...
- Anticoagulation therapy in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation: a retrospective claims data analysisC R Harley
Health Economics and Outcomes, i3 Magnifi, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 21:215-22. 2005..This study assessed the risk of thrombo embolic events and bleeding complications among atrial fibrillation patients...
- Pharmacological treatment patterns among patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: retrospective claims-based analysis of a managed care populationLaura Christensen
i3 Innovus, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 26:977-89. 2010....
- The prevalence of cardiorenal risk factors in patients prescribed nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: data from managed careCarolyn Harley
Ingenix, Economic and Outcomes Research, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
Clin Ther 25:139-49. 2003..This is an important concern in patients with cardiorenal risk factors, including hypertension, congestive heart failure, edema, renal impairment, and advanced age...