Affiliation: University of Athens
- Genotype-phenotype assessment in autosomal recessive arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (Naxos disease) caused by a deletion in plakoglobinN Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Medical Center, Naxos, Greece
J Am Coll Cardiol 38:1477-84. 2001....
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy caused by a deletion in plakoglobin (Naxos disease)Nikos I Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Medical Centre of Naxos, Hora Naxos, Naxos 84300, Greece
Card Electrophysiol Rev 6:72-80. 2002
- Arrhythmic risk assessment in genotyped families with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathyAlexandros Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Medical Centre, Naxos, Greece
Europace 18:610-6. 2016..We evaluated phenotype/genotype characteristics to predict the risk for the first major arrhythmic event in desmosomal-mutation-associated ARVC families...
- Naxos disease and Carvajal syndrome: cardiocutaneous disorders that highlight the pathogenesis and broaden the spectrum of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathyNikos Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Medical Center, Hora Naxos, Naxos 84300, Greece
Cardiovasc Pathol 13:185-94. 2004..The clinical heterogeneity and tissue characteristics in this cell-adhesion cardiomyopathy might be mutation specific and leads to consideration that the spectrum of ARVC should be broadened...
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia on the basis of the revised diagnostic criteria in affected families with desmosomal mutationsNikos Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Medical Centre, Hora Naxos, Naxos, Greece
Eur Heart J 32:1097-104. 2011..To evaluate arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia (ARVC/D) in affected families with desmosome mutations on the basis of the recently revised Task Force Criteria (TFC)...
- Naxos disease: cardiocutaneous syndrome due to cell adhesion defectNikos Protonotarios
Yannis Protonotarios Foundation, Medical Center of Naxos, Naxos 84300, Greece
Orphanet J Rare Dis 1:4. 2006..Antiarrhythmic drugs are used for preventing recurrences of episodes of sustained ventricular tachycardia and classical pharmacological treatment for congestive heart failure, while heart transplantation is considered at the end stages...