Zoi I Litou
Affiliation: University of Athens
- Prediction of cell wall sorting signals in gram-positive bacteria with a hidden markov model: application to complete genomesZoi I Litou
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens, Athens 15701, Greece
J Bioinform Comput Biol 6:387-401. 2008..The prediction tool, the database with the proteins identified in the genomes, and supplementary material are available online at http://bioinformatics.biol.uoa.gr/CW-PRED/...
- PredSL: a tool for the N-terminal sequence-based prediction of protein subcellular localizationEvangelia I Petsalaki
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens, Panepistimiopolis, Athens 15701, Greece
Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics 4:48-55. 2006..Furthermore, PredSL is the only method capable for the prediction of these subcellular localizations that is available as a stand-alone application through the URL:http://bioinformatics.biol.uoa.gr/PredSL/...
- waveTM: wavelet-based transmembrane segment predictionEvanthia E Pashou
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens, Panepistimiopolis, Athens 157 01, Greece
In Silico Biol 4:127-31. 2004..Topology prediction can also be obtained in conjunction with the algorithm OrienTM. A web server that implements the waveTM algorithm is freely available at http://bioinformatics.biol.uoa.gr/waveTM...
- The human plasma membrane peripherome: visualization and analysis of interactionsKaterina C Nastou
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens, Panepistimiopolis, 15701 Athens, Greece
Biomed Res Int 2014:397145. 2014..In conclusion, we reveal novel features and properties regarding the protein-protein interaction network created by peripheral proteins of the human plasma membrane. ..
- Estimation of membrane proteins in the human proteomeMamoun Ahram
Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Mutah University, Mutah Karak 61710, Jordan
In Silico Biol 6:379-86. 2006..These methods can play a critical role in determining protein structure and, hence, identifying suitable drug targets in humans...