Apostolos Thomas Stergioulas
- Low-level laser treatment can reduce edema in second degree ankle sprainsApostolos Stergioulas
Faculty of Human Motion, University of Peloponnese, Attica, Greece
J Clin Laser Med Surg 22:125-8. 2004..The purpose of this study was to compare three therapeutic protocols in treating edema in second degree ankle sprains that did not require immobilization with a splint, under placebo-controlled conditions...
- A systematic review with procedural assessments and meta-analysis of low level laser therapy in lateral elbow tendinopathy (tennis elbow)Jan M Bjordal
Institute of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bergen University College, Moellendalsvn, 6, 5009 Bergen, Norway
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 9:75. 2008..Recent reviews have indicated that low level level laser therapy (LLLT) is ineffective in lateral elbow tendinopathy (LET) without assessing validity of treatment procedures and doses or the influence of prior steroid injections...
- Effects of physical conditioning on lipids and arachidonic acid metabolites in untrained boys: a longitudinal studyApostolos Thomas Stergioulas
Peloponnese University, Faculty of Human Movement and Quality of Life, Lyssandrou 5, 23100 Sparta, Greece
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 31:432-41. 2006..01 at the same intervals); a significant decrease in TG at the end of the 8th week of training (p < 0.05); and a significant decrease in the TC--HDL-C ratio at the end of the 4th (p < 0.05) and 8th weeks of training (p < 0.001)...
- Effects of low-level laser and plyometric exercises in the treatment of lateral epicondylitisApostolos Stergioulas
Faculty of Human Movement and Quality of Life, Peloponnese University, Sparta, Greece
Photomed Laser Surg 25:205-13. 2007..This study was undertaken to compare the effectiveness of a protocol of combination of laser with plyometric exercises and a protocol of placebo laser with the same program, in the treatment of tennis elbow...
- Low-power laser treatment in patients with frozen shoulder: preliminary resultsApostolos Stergioulas
Laboratory of Health, Fitness, and Rehabilitation Management, Faculty of Humam Movement and Quality of Life, Peloponnese University, Sparta, Greece
Photomed Laser Surg 26:99-105. 2008..In this study I sought to test the efficacy of low-power laser therapy (LLLT) in patients with frozen shoulder...