- Problematic Internet use and problematic alcohol use from the cognitive-behavioral model: a longitudinal study among adolescents
University of Deusto, Psychology Department of Personality, Assessment and Treatment, 1st Floor, Avenida de las Universidades 24, 48007 Bilbao, Bizkaia, Spain Electronic address
Addict Behav 40:109-14. 2015
..In turn, adolescents who present negative consequences of PIU are vulnerable targets for problematic alcohol use. ..
- Evaluation of the cognitive-behavioral model of generalized and problematic Internet use in Spanish adolescents
Facultad de Psicología y Educación, Universidad de Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
Psicothema 25:299-306. 2013
- Longitudinal and reciprocal relations of cyberbullying with depression, substance use, and problematic internet use among adolescents
Psychology Department of Personality, Assessment and Treatment, University of Deusto, Vizcaya, Spain Electronic address
J Adolesc Health 53:446-52. 2013
- Measurement and analysis of the cognitive-behavioral model of generalized problematic internet use among Mexican adolescents
Dpto de Personalidad, Evaluacion y Tratamientos Psicologicos, Universidad de Deusto, Planta 1, Avenida de las Universidades 24, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
J Adolesc 35:1581-91. 2012
..The fit of the model was adequate both for males and females, and there were no significant differences between them. Lastly, we discuss the contributions of this research to this field of study...
- Interparental violence and children's long-term psychosocial adjustment: the mediating role of parenting practices
Dpto de Personalidad, Evaluacion y Tratamientos Psicologicos, Universidad de Deusto, Planta 1 Avenida de las Universidades 24, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
Span J Psychol 15:145-55. 2012
..Finally, we discuss the implications of these findings for the clinicians and specialists who plan and develop intervention programs for populations at risk...
- Child-to-parent violence: emotional and behavioral predictors
Department of Personality, Psychological Assessment and Treatment, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
J Interpers Violence 28:755-72. 2013
..Findings of this study suggest a psychological profile that combines internalizing problems and an instrumental use of violence in adolescents who perpetrate CPV. These characteristics are important for interventions...
- Social Information Processing in Dating Conflicts: Reciprocal Relationships With Dating Aggression in a One-Year Prospective Study
The University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
J Interpers Violence 31:1159-83. 2016
..In conclussion, relationships among SIP and aggression are reciprocal. Gender differences in longitudinal paths can contribute to explaining men's higher perpetration of violence in adulthood. ..
- Child-to-Parent Violence: An Exploratory Study of the Roles of Family Violence and Parental Discipline Through the Stories Told by Spanish Children and Their Parents
University of Deusto, Spain
Violence Vict 30:935-47. 2015
..Different forms of violence seem to coexist in these families, and CPV should also be a target in the interventions...
- [Child-to-parent violence and its association with exposure to marital violence and parent-to-child violence]
Facultad de Psicología y Educación, Universidad de Deusto, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
Psicothema 24:277-83. 2012
..Multigroup analyses showed that the relationships among variables were not significantly different as a function of sex. This finding suggests that the relation between exposure to family violence and CPV is similar for men and women...
- Individualised Versus Standardised Assessment of Quality of Life in Eating Disorders
Carlota Las Hayas
Faculty of Psychology and Education, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
Eur Eat Disord Rev 24:147-56. 2016
..Clinical interventions for ED should consider social components as objectives of intervention. Copyright © 2015 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association. ..