- Functional Impairment Mediates the Relationship Between Adult ADHD Inattentiveness and Occupational Outcome
Norwegian University of Technology and Science, Trondheim, Norway Department of Psychiatry, Helse Nord Trøndelag HF, Norway
J Atten Disord 20:510-8. 2016
..This study investigates how specific functional domains affect the relationship between ADHD symptoms and occupational outcome...
- The Norwegian Translation of the Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Quality of Life Scale: Validation and Assessment of QoL in 313 Adults With ADHD
North Trondelag Hospital Trust, Levanger, Norway Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
J Atten Disord . 2016
..The aim of the study was to validate the Norwegian version of the Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Quality of Life (AAQoL) scale and to explore Quality of Life (QoL) and functional outcomes in adults with ADHD...
- ADHD symptoms are differentially related to specific aspects of quality of life
Helse Nord Trondelag Kirkegata, Levanger, Norway
J Atten Disord 18:598-606. 2014
..The objectives of this study were to investigate the relationships between ADHD symptoms and specific domains of the Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short Form Health Survey (SF-36) mental component...
- Functional impairment and occupational outcome in adults with ADHD
Levanger Hospital, Levanger, Norway
J Atten Disord 16:544-52. 2012
..The objectives were to investigate the prevalence of functional impairment and occupational status in a clinically referred sample of adults with ADHD and explore factors predicting occupational outcome...
- Prevalence of comorbid substance use disorder during long-term central stimulant treatment in adult ADHD
Department of Neuroscience, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 5:59-67. 2013
..In a logistic regression analysis, cannabis abstinence for more than 12 months was a negative predictor for relapse of SUD. CS treatment does not precipitate onset of SUD in adults without previous SUD...
- Predictive factors for more than 3 years' duration of central stimulant treatment in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a retrospective, naturalistic study
Department of Psychiatry, Helse Nord Troendelag HF, Sykehuset Levanger, Levanger, Norway
J Clin Psychopharmacol 32:645-52. 2012
..Comorbid antisocial personality disorder was a negative predictor of long CS treatment duration. Univariate analyses also indicate that comorbid substance use disorder is related to shorter duration of CS treatment...
- ADHD in adults: a study of clinical characteristics, impairment and comorbidity
Helse Nord Troendelag HF, Sykehuset Levanger, Department of Psychiatry, NO 7600, Levanger, Norway
Nord J Psychiatry 60:38-43. 2006
..ADHD is in this sample of adults associated with severe impairment and comorbidity, and the connection between impairment and lack of proper diagnosis and treatment is discussed...
- Physical activity in adolescents who later developed schizophrenia: A prospective case-control study from the Young-HUNT
a Arne Okkenhaug, Department of Psychiatry, Levanger Hospital, North Troendelag Health Trust, Norway
Nord J Psychiatry 70:111-5. 2016
..In addition, these patients have an increased risk of overweight and poor nutritional habits. Less is known about patterns and levels of physical activity before the onset of disease...