- Theoretical modeling of oral absorption of barbiturates
School of Pharmacy, Tabriz Medical Sciences University, Iran
Farmaco 57:565-7. 2002
..Using molecular connectivity indexes was also satisfactory in modeling the absorption...
- The use of molecular electrostatic potentials as hydrogen-bonding-donor parameters for QSAR studies
School of Pharmacy, Tabriz Medical Sciences University, Tabriz 51664, Iran
Farmaco 59:473-9. 2004
..The efficiency of ESP+ in a QSAR was also examined. The results suggested that ESP+ was superior to the atomic charge descriptor and that the use of this parameter as the hydrogen bonding parameter in QSAR studies was successful...
- Quantitative structure-pharmacokinetic relationship modelling: apparent volume of distribution
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664, Iran
J Pharm Pharmacol 56:339-50. 2004
..01 for Vd compared with 2.28 for unbound Vd). Moreover, the separation of the compounds into acids and bases did not reduce the prediction error significantly...
- The effect of penetration enhancers on drug delivery through skin: a QSAR study
School of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664, Iran
J Control Release 99:113-25. 2004
..The possible mechanisms of penetration enhancement as suggested by the QSARs will be discussed...
- Molecular modeling of histamine H3 receptor and QSAR studies on arylbenzofuran derived H3 antagonists
School of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Daneshgah Street, Tabriz 51664, Iran
J Mol Graph Model 26:834-44. 2008
..The results of this investigation are expected to be useful in the process of design and development of new potent H3 receptor antagonists...
- Comparison of electrotopological-state indices versus atomic charge and superdelocalisability indices in a QSAR study of the receptor binding properties of halogenated estradiol derivatives
School of Pharmacy and Chemistry, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool L3 3AF, England
Mol Divers 8:343-55. 2004
..The most accurate predictions were achieved when other molecular descriptors were also employed in the construction of the QSAR...
- QSPR models for the prediction of apparent volume of distribution
Drug Design and Chemometrics Laboratory, Drug Applied Research Centre and School of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
Int J Pharm 319:82-97. 2006
..The structural descriptors in the model can be interpreted based on the known mechanisms of distribution and the molecular structures of the drugs...
- Draize rabbit eye test compatibility with eye irritation thresholds in humans: a quantitative structure-activity relationship analysis
Michael H Abraham
Department of Chemistry, University College London, London, England, UK
Toxicol Sci 76:384-91. 2003
..The biophase does not resemble water or plasma, but resembles an organic solvent such as N-methylformamide...
- Solubility prediction of paracetamol in water-ethanol-propylene glycol mixtures at 25 and 30 degrees C using practical approaches
Faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Applied Research Center, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo) 56:602-6. 2008
..0+/-8.7 and 55.4+/-17.8%, respectively; the corresponding values for the predicted solubilities in mixtures having a cosolvent concentration of <50% were 12.0+/-9.1 and 22.0+/-11.0%...