- [Efficacy of Arnica in varicose vein surgery: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study]M Wolf
Praxis für Homöopathie, Berlin Karow, Deutschland
Forsch Komplementarmed Klass Naturheilkd 10:242-7. 2003..In homeopathy ARNICA is widely used as a woundhealing medication and for the treatment of hematomas...
- MR imaging of the lungs with hyperpolarized helium-3 gas transported by airJ M Wild
Academic Unit of Radiology, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, UK
Phys Med Biol 47:N185-90. 2002..In this study, the feasibility of transporting large quantities of HP gas for in vivo MR imaging from a remote production facility in Mainz, Germany, by airfreight to Sheffield, UK, was successfully demonstrated...
- Complications of tracheal and thoracic surgery: the role of multisection helical CT and computerized reformationsE Konen
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, affiliated with the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Clin Radiol 58:341-50. 2003..Emphasis is given to the additive value of using computerized reformations over axial images, especially for delineation of complex postoperative anatomical details in the tracheobronchial tree and pulmonary vasculature...
- Results of the safety and efficacy of iobitridol in more than 61,000 patientsJ Petersein
Institute of Radiology, Charite University Hospital, Humboldt University, Schumannstrasse 20 21, 10098 Berlin, Germany
Eur Radiol 13:2006-11. 2003..Xenetix is an efficient contrast agent for radiological procedures and is associated with a low rate of adverse events...
- Optimal scheduling to reduce morbidity of involved field radiotherapy with transplantation for lymphomas: a prospective Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group StudyA Wirth
Division of Radiation Oncology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Victoria, Australia
Bone Marrow Transplant 35:291-8. 2005..As sequenced in this study, IFRT was feasible and produced a low incidence of severe pulmonary and haematological toxicities. Patient selection, field size and radiotherapy dose warrant further study...