- From immunoglobulin gene fingerprinting to motif-specific hybridization: advances in the analysis of B lymphoid clonality in rheumatic diseasesJan Voswinkel
Department of Rheumatology, Universitatsklinikum Lubeck, Lubeck, Germany
Arthritis Res 4:1-4. 2002..Also, the membrane may be reused for further investigations...
- Is PR3-ANCA formation initiated in Wegener's granulomatosis lesions? Granulomas as potential lymphoid tissue maintaining autoantibody productionJ Voswinkel
Department of Rheumatology, University of Lubeck, Lubeck, Germany
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1051:12-9. 2005..Thus, granulomatous lesions could represent a potential lymphoid tissue-maintaining autoantibody production rather than a simple, random leukocyte accumulation in WG...
- Alterations in the phenotype of CMV-specific and total CD8+ T-cell populations in Wegener's granulomatosisPeter Lamprecht
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein, Campus Luebeck, and Rheumaklinik Bad Bramstedt, 23538 Luebeck, Germany
Cell Immunol 224:1-7. 2003..Our results might reflect profound generalized changes in the CD8+ T-cell compartment also affecting virus-specific T-cell responses in WG...
- Expansion of circulating NKG2D+ effector memory T-cells and expression of NKG2D-ligand MIC in granulomaous lesions in Wegener's granulomatosisDorin Capraru
University of Lubeck, Department of Rheumatology, Vasculitiscenter and Rheumaklinik Bad Bramstedt, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Clin Immunol 127:144-50. 2008....
- Human proteinase 3 (PR3) and its binding molecules: implications for inflammatory and PR3-related autoimmune responsesAntje Muller
Department of Rheumatology, University of Luebeck, Germany
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1109:84-92. 2007..Altogether, there are a number of (auto)molecules that bind to PR3, some of them even competitive and each binding interaction seems to have specific implications...