Affiliation: University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Collaborative nurse-led self-management support for primary care patients with anxiety, depressive or somatic symptoms: Cluster-randomised controlled trial (findings of the SMADS study)Thomas Zimmermann
Department of General Practice Primary Care, Center for Psychosocial Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany Electronic address
Int J Nurs Stud 63:101-111. 2016..Collaborative, nurse-led care is a well-established model of ambulatory care in many healthcare systems. Nurses play a key role in managing patients' conditions as well as in enhancing symptom- and self-management skills...
- [Reliability of morbidity data reported by GPs. Results of a longitudinal study in primary care]T Zimmermann
Zentrum fur Psychosoziale Medizin, Institut fur Allgemeinmedizin, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246, Hamburg, Deutschland
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 55:260-9. 2012..In addition, the explanatory power of patient or GP characteristics regarding these losses is investigated...
- [Potentially inappropriate medication in elderly primary care patients : A retrospective, longitudinal analysis]T Zimmermann
Institut fur Allgemeinmedizin, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246, Hamburg, Deutschland
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 56:941-9. 2013..We present a longitudinal analysis of the use of potentially inappropriate medication (PIM) over a period 4.5 years in a cohort of patients aged 75 years or more...
- Influence of social support on cognitive change and mortality in old age: results from the prospective multicentre cohort study AgeCoDeMarion Eisele
Department of Primary Medical Care, Center for Psychosocial Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrase 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
BMC Geriatr 12:9. 2012..This study aims to investigate the influence of perceived social support, understood as the emotional component of social support, on cognition and mortality in old age as part of a prospective longitudinal multicentre study in Germany...
- [Promoting Self-Management in Primary Care - the Association of Motivation for Change, Self-Efficacy and Psychological Distress Prior to the Onset of Intervention]Thomas Zimmermann
Institut fur Allgemeinmedizin, Zentrum fur Psychosoziale Medizin, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf
Psychiatr Prax 42:S44-8. 2015..This paper investigates the association of the patients' motivation for change and their perceived self-efficacy, the primary outcome - to get to know whether the intervention will target the appropriate population. ..
- Effectiveness of a primary care based complex intervention to promote self-management in patients presenting psychiatric symptoms: study protocol of a cluster-randomized controlled trialThomas Zimmermann
Department of Primary Medical Care, Center for Psychosocial Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr, 52, Hamburg 20246, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 14:2. 2014..Here we present the protocol of the "Self-Management Support for Anxiety, Depression and Somatoform Disorders in Primary Care" (SMADS)-Study...
- Malperformance in verbal fluency and delayed recall as cognitive risk factors for impairment in instrumental activities of daily livingMirjam Koehler
Department of Primary Medical Care, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 31:81-8. 2011..This study explored the association between cognitive and functional performance in general and in single IADL domains. Also, risk factors for developing IADL impairment were assessed...