- Reproductive assistance to HIV-discordant couples--the German approachM M Weigel
Universitats Frauenklinik, D 68135 Mannheim, Germany
Eur J Med Res 6:259-62. 2001..From 1991 to 1999, 54 women were treated by ART. 30 pregnancies occurred and 24 children were born. So far no maternal or infant infection was observed after treatment...
- Diagnostics and treatment of HIV-discordant couples who wish to have childrenM M Weigel
Universitätsfrauenklinik Mannheim, D 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Eur J Med Res 6:317-21. 2001..For this reason, interdisciplinary recommendations have now been developed--for the first time on a global basis--which aim to provide guidelines for practitioners in this complicated area...
- [German-Austrian guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of HIV-discordant couples who wish to have children]M Weigel
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 128:S32-5. 2003
- [Prenatal care of a HIV-1-positive pregnancy and birth]M Beichert
Zentralbl Gynakol 121:549-52. 1999..This low risk is the result of interdisciplinary prenatal care, antiretroviral therapy according to the individual risk profile as well as cesarean section before onset of labor, and antiretroviral treatment of neonates in the centers...
- Assisted procreation in cases of hepatitis B, hepatitis C or human immunodeficiency virus infection of the male partnerP Honeck
Department of Urology, University Hospital of Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany
Hum Reprod 21:1117-21. 2006..The main question in these cases is whether infectious particles can be eliminated by sperm processing to ensure the safe treatment of the healthy female partner...