Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Comparability of clinical wear measurements by optical 3D laser scanning in two different centersThomas Stober
Department of Prosthodontics, Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg, Germany Electronic address
Dent Mater 30:499-506. 2014..The purpose of this study was to compare the use of different variables to measure the clinical wear of two denture tooth materials in two analysis centers...
- Factors affecting wear of composite resin denture teeth--24-month results from a clinical studyThomas Stober
Department of Prosthodontics, Heidelberg University Hospital, Im Neuenheimer Feld 400, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Clin Oral Investig 16:413-20. 2012..Considering the limitations of this study, wear of denture teeth was affected by dental status and opposing material. The results suggest that wear of composite resin denture teeth exceeds that of enamel...
- Three-body wear of resin denture teeth with and without nanofillersThomas Stober
Department of Prosthodontics, Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg, Germany
J Prosthet Dent 103:108-17. 2010..The wear behavior of newly developed denture teeth with nanofillers may be different from teeth with other chemical formulations...
- Color stability of highly filled composite resin materials for facingsT Stober
Dental School, Department of Prosthodontics, Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg, Germany
Dent Mater 17:87-94. 2001....
- Occlusal wear of metal-free ceramic-filled polymer crowns after 2 years in serviceThomas Stober
Heidelberg University Hospital, Department of Prosthodontics, Heidelberg, Germany
Int J Prosthodont 21:161-5. 2008....
- Wear of resin denture teeth by two-body contactThomas Stober
Department of Prosthodontics, Ruprecht Karls Universitat Heidelberg, Poliklinik für Zahnärztliche Prothetik Im Neuenheimer Field 400, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Dent Mater 22:243-9. 2006..The objective of this study was to examine the two-body wear resistance of nine different resin denture teeth and one experimental material...
- The failure rate of adhesively retained composite core build-ups in comparison with metal-added glass ionomer core build-upsThomas Stober
Ruprecht Karls Universitat Heidelberg, Poliklinik fur Zahnarztliche Prothetik, Im Neuenheimer Feld 400, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Dent 33:27-32. 2005..The main objective evaluated was total or partial loss of build-ups during the treatment prior to crown cementation...
- Clinical performance of extended zirconia frameworks for fixed dental prostheses: two-year resultsM Schmitter
Department of Prosthodontics, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
J Oral Rehabil 36:610-5. 2009..The aesthetics were rated as excellent by the patients at both baseline and recall. Two year clinical results of extended zirconia based FDPs with 9 mm(2) connectors are promising...
- Influences on clinical wear of acrylic denture teeth: a pilot studyBrigitte Ohlmann
Department of Prosthodontics, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Int J Prosthodont 20:496-8. 2007..Interactions of the variables "gender" and "type of denture" and "antagonist material" and "type of denture" also showed significant influences on wear. The results indicate that some clinical parameters may affect wear of denture teeth...
- Accuracy of the newly formulated vinyl siloxanether elastomeric impression materialThomas Stober
University Hospital Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Prosthet Dent 103:228-39. 2010..A newly formulated vinyl siloxanether elastomeric impression material is available, but there is little knowledge of its accuracy in relation to existing materials...