M St Pierre
Affiliation: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- [Briefing improves the management of a difficult mask ventilation in infants : Simulator study using Web-based decision support]M St Pierre
Anästhesiologische Klinik, Friedrich Alexander Universitat Erlangen Nurnberg, Krankenhausstraße 12, 91054, Erlangen, Deutschland
Anaesthesist 65:681-9. 2016..Team members can provide support and suggest steps of action if a shared mental model of the next steps exists. Briefing prior to induction of anaesthesia may create such a shared mental model among all team members...
- [Recovery from anaesthesia and incidence and intensity of postoperative nausea and vomiting following a total intravenous anaesthesia (TIVA) with S-(+)-ketamine/propofol compared to alfentanil/propofol]M St Pierre
Klinik fur Anasthesiologie, Friedrich Alexander Universitat Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen
Anaesthesist 51:973-9. 2002..The aim of the study was to record the incidence and intensity of PONV following a total intravenous anesthesia (TIVA) with S-(+)-ketamine/propofol (K/P) or alfentanil/propofol (A/P) as well as recovery from anaesthesia...
- [Simulator-based modular human factor training in anesthesiology. Concept and results of the module "Communication and Team Cooperation"]M St Pierre
Klinik fur Anasthesiologie, Friedrich Alexander Universitat, Erlangen
Anaesthesist 53:144-52. 2004....
- [Do residents and nurses communicate safety relevant concerns? : simulation study on the influence of the authority gradient]M St Pierre
Simulations und Trainingszentrum, Anästhesiologische Klinik, Friedrich Alexander Universitat Erlangen Nurnberg, Krankenhausstr 12, 91054, Erlangen, Deutschland
Anaesthesist 61:857-66. 2012..In each case where participants did not voice an opinion the underlying motives for the behavior were investigated...
- [Safe patient care: safety culture and risk management in otorhinolaryngology]M St Pierre
Anästhesiologische Klinik, Universitatsklinikum Erlangen, Erlangen
Laryngorhinootologie 92:S23-32. 2013..In recent years several otorhinolaryngology departments have started to incorporate simulation based team trainings into their curriculum...
- Awareness during laryngoscopy and intubation: quantitating incidence following induction of balanced anesthesia with etomidate and cisatracurium as detected with the isolated forearm techniqueM St Pierre
Klinik fur Anasthesiologie, F A Universität Erlangen Nürnberg, Erlangen, Germany
J Clin Anesth 12:104-8. 2000..To measure the incidence of awareness during induction of anesthesia with etomidate and fentanyl, and to model its frequency as a function of dose of etomidate...