- Pulsing dynamics in Ytterbium based chirped-pulse oscillatorsMartin Siegel
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D 30167Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 16:14314-20. 2008..Predictions about potential future pulse energies are made and possible experimental problems are discussed...
- Microjoule pulse energy from a chirped-pulse Ti:sapphire oscillator with cavity dumpingMartin Siegel
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Opt Lett 34:740-2. 2009..After compressing the pulses, this laser will be an ideal tool for efficient high-harmonic generation directly from a laser oscillator...
- Few-cycle oscillator pulse train with constant carrier-envelope- phase and 65 as jitterStefan Rausch
1Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D 30167 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 17:20282-90. 2009..5 fs and 220 mW average output power. With this laser system it was possible for the first time to demonstrate a spectral interference pattern of 1011 oscillator pulses in an out-of-loop f-to-2f-interferometer...
- Passively mode-locked Yb:KLu(WO4)2 thin-disk oscillator operated in the positive and negative dispersion regimeGuido Palmer
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz University Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Opt Lett 33:1608-10. 2008..7 MHz repetition rate have been generated. For the first time we present a chirped-pulse operation of a thin-disk oscillator that yields a maximum average output power of 9.5 W with a Fourier limit of 450 fs...
- Microjoule pulses from a passively mode-locked Yb:KY(WO(4))(2) thin-disk oscillator with cavity dumpingGuido Palmer
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz University Hannover, Welfengarten 1, Hannover, Germany
Opt Lett 32:1593-5. 2007..A beta-barium-borate-based pockels cell imposes cavity dumping at a repetition rate of 1 MHz. The laser generates pulse energies up to 3 microJ with a pulse duration of 680 fs in a diffraction-limited beam...