Affiliation: University of Munich
- Job stress and job satisfaction of physicians, radiographers, nurses and physicists working in radiotherapy: a multicenter analysis by the DEGRO Quality of Life Work GroupSusanne Sehlen
Department of Radiotherapy and Radiooncology, University Munich, Munich, Germany
Radiat Oncol 4:6. 2009..These trends strongly influence the workplace environment and are a potential source of stress and burnout among professionals working in radiotherapy...
- Health-related quality of life supersedes other psychosocial predictors of long-term survival in cancer patients undergoing radiotherapySusanne Sehlen
Department of Radiotherapy and Radiooncology, Klinikum Groshadern, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Acta Oncol 51:1020-8. 2012..To investigate the prognostic value of several psychosocial factors for long-term survival in cancer patients...
- Psychosocial stress in cancer patients during and after radiotherapySusanne Sehlen
Department and Polyclinic of Radiotherapy, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 179:175-80. 2003..The aim of this study was to investigate stress in tumor patients by means of a cancer-specific questionnaire in the course of radiotherapy...
- Depressive symptoms during and after radiotherapy for head and neck cancerSusanne Sehlen
Department of Radiotherapy and Radiooncology, LMU Munich, Klinikum Grobetahadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377 Munchen, Germany
Head Neck 25:1004-18. 2003..Patients with head and neck cancer are extraordinarily susceptible to depressive traits. Thus, a general screening of these patients at their first admission to the ital is desirable...
- Distress screening in oncology-evaluation of the Questionnaire on Distress in Cancer Patients-short form (QSC-R10) in a German sampleKatrin Book
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Psychooncology 20:287-93. 2011..The aim was to examine the psychometric properties of the Questionnaire on Stress in Cancer Patients (QSC-R10), a 10-item screening instrument for self-assessment of psychosocial distress in cancer patients...
- Only sociodemographic variables predict quality of life after radiography in patients with head-and-neck cancerSusanne Sehlen
Department of Radiotherapy and Radiooncology, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 52:779-83. 2002..Identifying patients at risk of decreased quality of life (QOL) with no extra expenditure in terms of hospital staff time or resources is mandatory to plan psychosocial support...