Affiliation: University of Cologne
- ARAMEMNON, a novel database for Arabidopsis integral membrane proteinsRainer Schwacke
Universitat zu Koln, Botanisches Institut, Gyrhofstrasse 15, 50931 Koln, Germany
Plant Physiol 131:16-26. 2003..and incorporated in the ARAMEMNON DB. The ARAMEMNON DB is accessible at the URL http://aramemnon.botanik.uni-koeln.de...
- An Arabidopsis thaliana knock-out mutant of the chloroplast triose phosphate/phosphate translocator is severely compromised only when starch synthesis, but not starch mobilisation is abolishedAnja Schneider
Botanisches Institut der Universitat zu Koln, Gyrhofstrasse 15, Germany
Plant J 32:685-99. 2002..e. the formation and (most likely) fast turnover of high molecular weight polysaccharides. Steady-state RNA levels and transport activities of other phosphate translocators capable of transporting TP remained unaffected in the mutants...
- Identification of an Arabidopsis mitochondrial succinate-fumarate translocatorElisabetta Catoni
Plant Physiology, ZMBP, Auf der Morgenstelle 1, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
FEBS Lett 534:87-92. 2003..In mature plants, expression was found in developing and germinating pollen, suggesting a role in ethanolic fermentation...
- Plant membrane proteome databasesRainer Schwacke
Botanical Institute, University of Cologne, Gyrhofstr 15, D 50931 Köln, Germany
Plant Physiol Biochem 42:1023-34. 2004..In addition, other web sites are discussed that contribute useful experimental and/or bioinformatical data...
- Transcription analysis of arabidopsis membrane transporters and hormone pathways during developmental and induced leaf senescenceEric van der Graaff
Institute of Botany II, University of Cologne, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Plant Physiol 141:776-92. 2006..In most pathways, novel senescence-associated genes were identified. The expression profiles of hormone homeostasis and signaling genes reveal additional players in the senescence regulatory network...
- Comparative survey of plastid and mitochondrial targeting properties of transcription factors in Arabidopsis and riceRainer Schwacke
Institute of Botany, University of Cologne, Gyrhofstr 15, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Mol Genet Genomics 277:631-46. 2007..We further discuss how recent results on the physical interaction between the organelles and the nucleus could have significance for the regulation of the localization of these proteins...
- Solute transporters of the plastid envelope membraneAndreas P M Weber
Department of Plant Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 1312, USA
Annu Rev Plant Biol 56:133-64. 2005....