Affiliation: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Comparison of dual source computed tomography versus intravascular ultrasound for evaluation of coronary arteries at least one year after cardiac transplantationTiziano Schepis
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
Am J Cardiol 104:1351-6. 2009..In conclusion, DSCT permits the investigation of transplant recipients concerning the presence of CAV with good image quality and high diagnostic accuracy...
- Prevalence of first-pass myocardial perfusion defects detected by contrast-enhanced dual-source CT in patients with non-ST segment elevation acute coronary syndromesTiziano Schepis
Department of Internal Medicine 2 Cardiology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Eur Radiol 20:1607-14. 2010..To investigate the prevalence and diagnostic value of first-pass myocardial perfusion defects (PD) visualised by contrast-enhanced multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) in patients admitted for a first acute coronary syndrome (ACS)...
- Coronary vessel and luminal area measurement using dual-source computed tomography in comparison with intravascular ultrasound: effect of window settings on measurement accuracyMohamed Marwan
Department of Cardiology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
J Comput Assist Tomogr 35:113-8. 2011..We analyzed the influence of window width/level settings on the accuracy for determining cross-sectional lumen and outer vessel diameters in contrast-enhanced CT angiography compared with intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)...
- Radiation exposure and image quality in staged low-dose protocols for coronary dual-source CT angiography: a randomized comparisonTobias Pflederer
Department of Internal Medicine 2, University of Erlangen, Ulmenweg 18, 91054, Erlangen, Germany
Eur Radiol 20:1197-206. 2010..To evaluate staged low-dose approaches for coronary CT angiography (CTA) in which a standard sequence was added if the low-dose sequence did not allow reliable rule-out of coronary stenosis...
- Quantification of non-calcified coronary atherosclerotic plaques with dual-source computed tomography: comparison with intravascular ultrasoundTiziano Schepis
Department of Internal Medicine 2 Cardiology, University of Erlangen, Ulmenweg 18, Erlangen, Germany
Heart 96:610-5. 2010..The quantification of non-calcified coronary plaques using multidetector computed tomography has not been extensively investigated...
- Prospectively ECG-triggered high-pitch spiral acquisition for coronary CT angiography using dual source CT: technique and initial experienceMichael Lell
Diagnostic Radiology, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Eur Radiol 19:2576-83. 2009..We evaluated radiation exposure and image quality of a new coronary CT angiography protocol, high-pitch spiral acquisition, using dual source CT (DSCT)...