- Few-cycle femtosecond field synthesizerStefan Rausch
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 16:17410-9. 2008..Together with the ability to stabilize the pulses with respect to their CEO-phase, this system forms a versatile tool for coherent control experiments of field sensitive processes and precision spectroscopy...
- Controlled waveforms on the single-cycle scale from a femtosecond oscillatorStefan Rausch
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz University Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D 30167 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 16:9739-45. 2008..4 fs. The phase-stabilization is realized without additional spectral broadening using an f-2f interferometer approach allowing for full control of the electric pulse field on a sub-femtosecond time-scale...
- Few-cycle oscillator pulse train with constant carrier-envelope- phase and 65 as jitterStefan Rausch
1Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D 30167 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 17:20282-90. 2009..5 fs and 220 mW average output power. With this laser system it was possible for the first time to demonstrate a spectral interference pattern of 1011 oscillator pulses in an out-of-loop f-to-2f-interferometer...
- Two-color pumped OPCPA system emitting spectra spanning 1.5 octaves from VIS to NIRAnne Harth
Institut für Quantenoptik, Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Welfengarten 1, D 30167 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 20:3076-81. 2012..All frequency components propagate on a common path, thus the spectral phase along the whole spectrum is well-defined. The inner part of the spectrum has been compressed to sub-5 fs pulses...
- Microjoule pulse energy from a chirped-pulse Ti:sapphire oscillator with cavity dumpingMartin Siegel
Institute of Quantum Optics, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Opt Lett 34:740-2. 2009..After compressing the pulses, this laser will be an ideal tool for efficient high-harmonic generation directly from a laser oscillator...