Olga A Malysheva
Affiliation: University of Leipzig
- Corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH) response in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis due to polymorphisms in the CRH geneO Malysheva
Rheumatology Unit, Department of Medicine, University Hospital, Leipzig, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:421-3. 2012....
- Association between beta2 adrenergic receptor polymorphisms and rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DRB1 shared epitopeO Malysheva
Medical Clinic IV, University Hospital, Liebigstrasse 22, 04103 Leipzig Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 67:1759-64. 2008..In the present work, the frequency of inherited polymorphisms of the beta2 adrenergic receptor (beta2AR) gene and their association with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) as well as human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DRB1 alleles was examined...
- Low-dose prednisolone in rheumatoid arthritis: adverse effects of various disease modifying antirheumatic drugsOlga A Malysheva
Medical Clinic and Polyclinic IV, University Hospital, Leipzig, Germany
J Rheumatol 35:979-85. 2008..More specifically, we tested whether GC can prolong the survival time of DMARD in patients receiving combination therapy...
- [Stress and rheumatoid arthritis]O Malysheva
Sektion Rheumatologie, Medizinische Klinik II, Universitatsklinikum Leipzig, Liebigstr 20, 04103 Leipzig
Z Rheumatol 69:539-43. 2010..However, more studies are warranted to further explore the pathophysiological implications of stress on onset and activity of chronic autoimmune diseases...
- Low-dose corticosteroids and disease modifying drugs in patients with rheumatoid arthritisO Malysheva
University Hospital, Leipzig, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:S113-5. 2011..Further long-term studies are needed to focus on timing of administration, duration and identification of risk factors for developing AE to establish the optimal use of GCs in the treatment of RA...