- Ballistocardiographic artifact removal from simultaneous EEG-fMRI using an optical motion-tracking system
Dept of Radiology, Medical Physics, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Neuroimage 75:1-11. 2013
..The large contributions of pure translational parameters and of non-linear terms to the BCG waveforms indicate that non-rigid motion of the EEG wires (originating from rigid head motion) is likely an important cause of the artifact...
- Single shot whole brain imaging using spherical stack of spirals trajectories
Department of Radiology, Medical Physics, University Medical Center Freiburg, Breisacher Str 60a, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Neuroimage 73:59-70. 2013
..It is shown that the loss of spatial information is reduced when using a stack of spirals trajectory compared to concentric shells...
- Single shot concentric shells trajectories for ultra fast fMRI
Department of Radiology, Medical Physics, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
Magn Reson Med 68:484-94. 2012
..The technique allows the observation of changes in blood oxygenation level dependent signal as a measure of brain physiology at very high temporal resolution...
- Tracking dynamic resting-state networks at higher frequencies using MR-encephalography
Hsu Lei Lee
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Breisacher Str 60a, PH2a, Freiburg 79106, Germany
Neuroimage 65:216-22. 2013
- Concordance of Epileptic Networks Associated with Epileptic Spikes Measured by High-Density EEG and Fast fMRI
Department of Neuropediatrics and Muscular Diseases, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 10:e0140537. 2015
..For this purpose BOLD changes are correlated with the IED distribution and variability...
- High frequency oscillations mirror disease activity in patients with focal cortical dysplasia
Department of Neuropediatrics and Muscular Diseases, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Epilepsia 54:1428-36. 2013
..High frequency oscillations are biomarkers for epileptic tissue, but it is unknown whether they can reflect increasingly dysplastic tissue changes as well as epileptic disease activity...
- The identification of distinct high-frequency oscillations during spikes delineates the seizure onset zone better than high-frequency spectral power changes
Department of Neuropediatrics and Muscular Diseases, University Medical Center Freiburg, Germany
Clin Neurophysiol 127:129-42. 2016
..The present study determines how well the rate of HFOs and spike-related HF power changes were co-localized with SOZ...
- Fast undersampled functional magnetic resonance imaging using nonlinear regularized parallel image reconstruction
Medical Physics, Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 6:e28822. 2011
..We demonstrate that by using nonlinear regularization it is possible to more accurately localize brain activation from highly undersampled k-space data at the expense of an increase in computation time...